~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today at 199.6! I've been on vacation, but am back now. Hope you are all doing well!
  • MistyAlford
    Options
    I know I am a little late but, I am in! I need a challenge. I am at 185 today and want to atleast be 150 by Christmas!! :blushing:
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Right, after two weeks of staying the same, and basically lying to myself about why (working too hard, no time to eat properly, missing meals is fine, etc etc) I have taken myself in hand, new week starts NOW!! My challenge to myself is to eat between 1200 (minimum) and 1700 (allowed) calories every day, and to exercise at least six times. And for an hour each time as well. If anyone want's to make this challenge their own as well, please join me!! Add me as a friend if you want support as well.
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Back from vacation and down a pound, currently at 177!
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I agree lottee1000 its a fresh week so a fresh start. I too have had a hard 2 weeks and need to refocus on weight loss and exercising.

Luck for me I am back down to my weight 2 weeks a go now that I am home and not traveling which means drinking water for me. But when traveling I dont have as much structure to my eating and would eat more then needed. When I come back I contiune this and eat all day long. Timing out my meals/snacks I guess has been a big part of my success. I miss exercising to the point I was basicly speed walking through the store friday.

Now that I am home and taken a step back from working a crap load of extra days, I hope to refocus and make the time to exercise.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Well, my falling off the wagon this week has had negative consequences.

CW: 235

Clearly this is the reason I need friends to help me - I am not good with self-motivations. lol.
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    where is everyone!! no one's writting on here anymore! well my weigh in this week is 203lbs or 92.3kg!! lost of 500grams
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Starting Wt: 177
    X-Mas Goal : 150

Week1 Jul16: 174
    Week2 Jul23: 174
    Week3 Jul29: 172
    Week4 Aug 5: 169
    Week5 Aug12: 170
    Week6 Aug19: 165
    Week7 Aug26: 162

I'm still here! I'm always excited to update here first on Friday mornings! =P
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 209.8
    this week - 208.2

week's loss - 1.6 lbs :flowerforyou:

so far, i'm RIGHT on schedule to reach my goal of 174 by x-mas. that would be BEST case scenario of losing 2lbs/week, so i'll be happy with anything below 184 (which would be the lightest i've ever been in my adult life) i'm excited!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    CW: 227.6

Only 2.6# away from my Sept 1 goal of losing 25#!
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 212 (also SW)
    Week 2: 206.2
    Week 3: Vacation
    Week 4: 206.2
    Week 5: 204.4
    Week 6: 204.0
    Week 7: 203.2

Total lost: -8.8 lbs

Not a huge loss, but I'm just happy that number is still going DOWN! :happy: Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hi sexy elves, hope everyone is getting in the holiday spirit!

Last week 220.4
    This week 219

Down 1.4 lbs!

Yesterday I rocked the exercise = circuit training in the morning, walk at lunch, and swimming in the evening! Let's have a great weekend.
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    170 again
  • AMA983
    AMA983 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP about a month ago and just saw this posting. I would like to join, since I just updated my goals and by Christmas I hope to reach my goal weight! Do we just weigh in and post?
  • missabigail
    missabigail Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just joined MFP. I think this might be a good group for me. Thanks for the opportunity to get some support and motivation.
  • wickedmilly
    Options
    No loss for me this week so I'm staying at 244. I've on day 9 of a wicked flu/cold virus and spent most of it in bed or on the couch, too tired to do anything. Driving me crazy! :sick:
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    this 10# are just killing me...it is moving so slow. But on a high note.....I got my first bra from Victoria's Secret!!!!!! That is a big NSV!

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    CW 200.5

So close!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope that when I do see onederland that I never see the 2-- again.
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    219.2 this week. Sorry, I haven't been around things have been rough lately. Hope everyone is doing well
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'm at 180 this week - Its coming off but GOD it feels like a snails crawl sometimes. I want it all gone NOW
    this 10# are just killing me...it is moving so slow. But on a high note.....I got my first bra from Victoria's Secret!!!!!! That is a big NSV!

Pam aka Cherubcrnp

Pam that is an awesome NSV, I love shopping at Victoria's secret (Even though honestly I'd probably fit into other brands better, I apparently have weirdly sized breasts.) I was buying pink collection underwear there the moment it came out (when I was a medium) and I still remember having to go up to the large size...and then squeeeeeezing into the large even though I probably didn't belong in them anymore. Its going to be a big deal for me when I'm back into 32s -- I have a really narrow ribcage when its not coated in fat.

CW 200.5

So close!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope that when I do see onederland that I never see the 2-- again.

I think you will be in onederland next week mundy and its going to be killer. And next thursday is 1 year from when your profile pic was taken so you totally need to take a new pic and show people how far you have come with 1 year + 50 lbs lost.