The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning all 🙂 sun is shining, it's a perfect morning.. 🌞
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good morning y’all! The weekend is oh so close and today is my Friday! :smile:
    Same here! But I do have to work the weekend. But ready and excited for my day off tomorrow!

• StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Just throwing this out there because it's something I get made fun of for and y'all have been discussing tea versus coffee. I don't like tea. Typically that wouldn't be an issue except I'm from and live in the south and everyone drinks sweet tea.

I like beer! Is that ok? lol

Well of course!! Beer is obviously fine!
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    JustaJoe00 wrote: »
    since we are talking about food....pasta salad with chicken for dinner tonight....

Better than me. We took my dad out tonight for a belated Father’s Day meal. It was a buffet.. I did manage to only eat one plate filled with green beans, mashed potatoes (no gravy) and sliced carrots and one roll. It was hard to pass on the dessert and the fried chicken but I was strong. 😂
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    JustaJoe00 wrote: »
    since we are talking about food....pasta salad with chicken for dinner tonight....

Better than me. We took my dad out tonight for a belated Father’s Day meal. It was a buffet.. I did manage to only eat one plate filled with green beans, mashed potatoes (no gravy) and sliced carrots and one roll. It was hard to pass on the dessert and the fried chicken but I was strong. 😂

Awesome.. that would be tough
  • blonderly
    blonderly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did this for a while, tried on my own for a while, tried something else for a while, and now I’m back. Figuring out my goals, but hopeful! Hey y’all.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I am quickly chiming in on the coffee/tea issue. I generally drink coffee because I find tea very insipid. It doesn't taste like it smells which always disappoints me. But if I can have Rooibos with a teaspoon of honey and a squeeze of lemon, I like it. But again, it's just drinking red honey lemon water. Plus, too much honey is expensive and has too many calories
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mmmm food and coffee, my favourite subjects! Unfortunately it was just a peanut butter sambo for me last night, as I had to go to a school play (does anyone else find this torture?). Obviously by the time we got home I had to make up for that with half a packet of biscuits, hey ho.

Anyway, it's Friiiiday and the sun's here too, so other than the small detail of being in work, it's all good. Have a good day all!
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I get my coffee beans delivered mail order, once a fortnight. To quote Cypress Hill, just got an ounce in the mail! (It was actually 350 grams.)

I am off to a festival for the weekend.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Happy Friday! Now to survive the day of work...and then decide what to do tonight and the weekend!
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    God morning and Happy Friday to everyone 😊🎉
  • forestfreek
    Options
    drmwc wrote: »
    I get my coffee beans delivered mail order, once a fortnight. To quote Cypress Hill, just got an ounce in the mail! (It was actually 350 grams.)

I am off to a festival for the weekend.

Hilarious 😜

Enjoy the festival!

• TomFit18
    Options
    God morning and Happy Friday to everyone 😊🎉

Good morning!
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Coffeeing up yet, Tom?😊
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Coffeeing up yet, Tom?😊

My 2 cups are about gone!

• TomFit18
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Just throwing this out there because it's something I get made fun of for and y'all have been discussing tea versus coffee. I don't like tea. Typically that wouldn't be an issue except I'm from and live in the south and everyone drinks sweet tea.

I like beer! Is that ok? lol

Well of course!! Beer is obviously fine!

Whew.....thank you! Now I can prepare for the weekend! LOL
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Mmmm food and coffee, my favourite subjects! Unfortunately it was just a peanut butter sambo for me last night, as I had to go to a school play (does anyone else find this torture?). Obviously by the time we got home I had to make up for that with half a packet of biscuits, hey ho.

Anyway, it's Friiiiday and the sun's here too, so other than the small detail of being in work, it's all good. Have a good day all!

Peanut butter.....❤️

• mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    TGIF. Mornin all.
  • emptynesteronthemove
    Options
    Good mornin' all! Day off that's not raining so I'm packing up to hike out for a much needed day in the woods. Have a good one!
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Good mornin' all! Day off that's not raining so I'm packing up to hike out for a much needed day in the woods. Have a good one!

My favourite place to escape to. Enjoy 💜😊