800 Miles in 2009!

Options

Replies

• yeahbuddy
    Options
    Well, I had every intention of getting on the treadmill tonight, but flaked. I had a busy day and was just exhausted after work so I just came home. I thought about doing a Leslie Sansone walking dvd but just don't have the energy. So, I'll try again tomorrow.
  • olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Workin my way up :smile: I just ran for 2.6 miles It felt better then yesterday. Trying to eat right OH FYI Dairy Queen is BAD A Blizzerd is almost 1000 cal alone thats for a medium:grumble: I love Ice cream:brokenheart: Hope you all had a good night ......... (QUITTERS WILL NEVER WIN) I stare at this while I work out.

Later Josh:flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    ran 2 miles this morning, in addition to some weights!

(And I even got myself a ticker!!)
  • timechange
    Options
    Ran 5K yesterday!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    Great job everyone!! :drinker: I ran/walked 3.85 miles this morning....I'm doing the whole run for 90 seconds walk for 90 seconds...over and over and over. hehehehe

I burned almost 500 calories...yeah me!! :bigsmile:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    I'm in!!! I was looking for something to help motivate me to keep moving and I think this is perfect!!! I set little goals for myself by special events through out the year. My first special event is coming up next weekend. I just wanted to have 2lbs lost by then. I'm struggling but its goin to happen (I believe in the power of positive thinking :smile: ). How do I get the mile ticker???
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    I can't get my mile ticker to work?? Can anyone help me??
  • olyjok
    Options
    You should have two choices what you copy and paste off the ticker. Try the other one you should have better luck...

Thanks Josh
  • olyjok
    Options
    Copy The bbcode!!!:drinker:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    Yeah Lesh...you did it!!!
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    I got it!!! Thanks!!! :smooched:
  • olyjok
    Options
    I just walked 1 mile today at work. Planning to run for three miles tonight after the wee ones go to bed. :bigsmile:
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Well, I got my new hrm up and running, so I'm going to do the treadmill for 2 miles and the elliptical for 30 minutes (not sure how much that is), maybe longer if I can get my 2 miles done faster:noway:
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    I wasn't able to do the treadmill but I did 5.65 miles on the elliptical.
  • muell302
    Options
    I think this is such a cool idea. It is really great to look back and be able to see all that you have accomplished. It really does motivate you to keep going by seeing all that you've already done. This is awesome.
  • timechange
    Options
    Good job everybody! I think most of you are ahead of me, but I got in 3.2 miles in yesterday. Hope to do more today! :happy:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I elipticalled (is that w word?!) today, so I dont get to add anything to my log, but I did get a really good workout!! :smile:

Good job Guys!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work!!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    Nice job everyone!!! I didn't get to run today because I had an EEEEARLY meeting. I did strength traning instead. But I'll run tomorrow for sure! :happy:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! So I had started my own challenge walking to my parents in the begining of Feb. Now i know that sounds easy but my parents are on the other side of the ocean. Theres no way that i will be able to it in one year but its a goal to look forward too. I have a perdometer and i wear it all day. I dont work well i guess some would say a house wife :happy: So my life is sedetary so steps will be low on the days i dont work out and if im going to make my goal i know now where i need to be everyday and i would be happy to share this experince with all of you. happy 1,000 miles to all!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    oh and here is a site you can create a walk and keep track of your miles. mapmywalk