800 Miles in 2009!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• leshawnturner
    Options
    It's been awhile since I checked in but I'm still pluggin away at my miles. I'm going to start riding my bike so hopefully I'll get in more miles each day.:blushing:
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    4 mile walking dvd tonight. Didn't feel like going to the gym and it was just too hot to go run after work.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm a little late on this one but I will try for 500K before 2010. I will do it by walking, biking, and walk DVDs. I've done 7 so far.
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Hey guys I'm a little late on this one but I will try for 500K before 2010. I will do it by walking, biking, and walk DVDs. I've done 7 so far.

Congrats on the 7 and hoping you make your goal:flowerforyou:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Just checking in! My miles are going slowly because I'm still trying to deal with recovery. But I'm pressing on!! :laugh:

Good luck to everyone!! :drinker:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Just checking in again!! :smile: I got in about 9 miles this week, but I'm happy with it. Hopefully I'll get in more when it stops raining here and I can get out and ride my bike. :happy: It's been awhile since I've ridden a bike though, can we count the number of times that I fall as miles :laugh: :laugh:

Good Luck everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Hello All

Have been out of touch, and not getting many miles due to a bum foot.
    Back on my tortoise trail. Onward & upward
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Well, finally back on track after being sick and having a pinched nerve in my stomach.

Did 5 miles on the elliptical tonight.