Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

New sofa bed is taking a little getting used to - dog finally figured out she had more room and then she was sleeping in many places. Have been up a good part of this morning already - water pill back on daily so with HOT temps .....

Found a state job I can apply for as well. Requires travel but will apply anyway.

Apply for job/audit and company lunch - pizza and shaved ice. Serious nutrition here :s . Will try and supplement as I can. Lurking as I go.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Not sure if this will work but this is the house we bought. We have the house inspection tomorrow. :)

https://www.royallepage.ca/en/property/manitoba/winnipeg/9-bergman-cres/9982758/mls1915577/
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Saltine24 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Not sure if this will work but this is the house we bought. We have the house inspection tomorrow. :)

https://www.royallepage.ca/en/property/manitoba/winnipeg/9-bergman-cres/9982758/mls1915577/

Love the house!
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    Saltine- LOVE the house. Looks like great shade and yard. Will keep my fingers crossed all goes well.
    Sara - glad your dog loves the bed :wink: Our life mission is to make them happy :wink: Good luck in the job search. Been thinking about you today. We have State Surveyors here today auditing our programs and even if there is a concern about something missed - everyone is supportive and positive. We do not use it as a "gotcha" tool. Not a good environment there...
    Finally warming up here in WI. Mosquitoes are out though...why do I live here? not really sure.
    Today's weigh in puts me down 13 pounds since I have been chatting with you all with my constant wedding chatter! Thinking I may hit the 180 mark for the wedding!

CW 184
    HW 207
    GW 170
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    m7dycqj9ut41.png
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9098 total steps

I applied for 2 job openings (same job title) in department today, I dont give it much hope -so I started asking around and there is a job opening in payment posting (not yet listed) and 2 openings possible in another area that my skills would transfer over. Sup was asking her people if they knew anyone. I will ask that Sup tomorrow if she might have time to talk about the positions.

Tired from audit and fixing audit. So I hope to sleep well.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

Slept in part on new sofa bed and part in recliner. TGIF all over the place.

ig2rj7sws0q2.png

Hoping for more sleep and will need some strong tea. Weighed myself in my "outfit" down more than 2 pounds - all water. So will keep taking water pills. Too much stress and too hot, so ankles feet were getting too puffy

Will keep you posted on last night's post update.

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning! Saltine, Great looking house! Hey Lynn - Got a new Blaze, so may join ya'll as fitbit friends.
    Sara - Hope you find a new position and a good fit.
    Meeting the girls for a run in the morning. We've been walking some, but haven't run since the knee blew last year. We will see. Weighed in this morning for the first time in weeks and it was not a pretty picture.
    Busy day and busy weekend coming up.
  • brennerjlb
    edited June 2019
    Options
    TGIF!
    Lurking..
    Suzu - why did you get Blaze - can I ask. I got a fitbit Zip through work on a walking/health incentive thing. We then earn points and can "buy" stuff from the healthy shop. I am looking at what to get for my wrist. I would LOVE something with a GPS because I am a hiker. But that increases the cost so much. I am so torn as to which one to get. Thanks!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Time seems to be flying and I've been so busy I haven't been able to keep up. (Again). I had the interview last Wednesday and got called on Monday to go to a second interview on Tuesday. I went for that and was offered the position, I had my first day yesterday. I had a lot of commitments already made due to the wedding so I am working sporadically until July 15th when I go full time.

I am waiting for Michaela to arrive as I am watching her today while Lauryn works, Kaitlyn is also coming to craft some. My house is a disaster and I need to get it cleaned. I did get a bed set up for my MIL's visit and I need to do some other stuff with the craft room to make room for another bed in there.

Sara - I wish you all the best for a new position. It is a terrible feeling being in a job that isn't going well.

Lynn - Another wedding! You must be excited.

• Tilliesmommy1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    ucxlptikoh4p.png

Snowflake I am so happy to hear your great news!! I couldnt resist the kittens......

j5wc03qj0hkj.png

• brennerjlb
    Options
    YAY Tracy! Congrats on the job! That is a lot going on in a short time!
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Tracy- Congrats on the job! Glad they are understanding with wedding plans... Hope you like it..

Sara- hope one of the jobs works out and you are finally able to have a good workday...

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    8348 total steps

Spoke with Sup in department w/ job opening and very transferable skills, got the position # and can apply when it opens next week. She was not surprised when I asked to speak to her and she was wondering months ago if I was interested. So we shall see.

Time to curl up with Miss Tillie in an hour after her last outing.

Wishing all a good night.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Whoo Whoo Tracy!!! Way to go on the job and good luck!

Sara - Good luck and prayers for you to get out of your current toxic stew! That position coming up sounds promising.

Lynn - I got my husband a Blaze for Christmas last year because it looks more like a "regular" watch. He never wore it and mine died, so I raided the box. Yep, it has GPS. I don't like it as well as my big old clunky FitBit they don't make anymore, but it's ok.

About to go run. Let us pray!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Ran into neighbor who is wanting to use the gym more often and invited me to join her. That may actually happen, so having people to buddy with helps.

Slept better than I have in a while and saw the next decade down on the scale - water all water gain. A lot of loss for one week, but needed to happen.

Will look at freezer to see what my next week meals might be.

I will try when I apply for job next week to see if I can get a referral bonus for friend who quickly told me about position. Sup in new job said that there is a trend of people taking pay cuts to stay with company but changing jobs - you think they would get the hint???? Also hearing that the company merge with another company is creating new culture that many long timers in my company will not like. Sounds like changes are coming. Get out the whine- meter and watch it soar!! Okay enough of that it is the weekend.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lana walk as much as you can this weekend - so your food choices wont be complete bricks on the scale. I know you like to eat in stress (come sit on the comfy eating couch with me) try and balance it out when you can.
  • damaddox7
    damaddox7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How Y'all doing 😊,
    Working hard logging and staying on task has paid off. 16lbs down since 1,00000000 restart 🤗.
    It sure is hot walking in the peach state 🍊.

Deb from Georgia
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Lana - sending hugs your way! You deserve better. I am sorry you are hurting. How can we help?