The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Well....what a waste of a day! Rained most of it....I suppose just relax the rest of the day!

Rainy days are fun. It's nice to just do nothing

Yes I suppose so!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning my friends.....another week in front of us!
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, back at it. Had nice weather all weekend after a slow start on Saturday, looks like we are heading into some drier weather finally.
  • pjemonson
    pjemonson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I’m a newbie here. Been on my fitness pal before, but dropped the ball and suddenly realized I had gained all the weight back. I think wine is my weakness!
    Anyway - saw this group and it looked like a fun place to join.
    A bit about me - my name is Penny and I live in North Carolina. I have one son who has just finished 7th grade and now thinks he rules the world!
    I Leo yoga, peloton, play golf and have a ton of other things I want to fit into my day but haven’t figured out how!
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    pjemonson wrote: »
    Good Morning. I’m a newbie here. Been on my fitness pal before, but dropped the ball and suddenly realized I had gained all the weight back. I think wine is my weakness!
    Anyway - saw this group and it looked like a fun place to join.
    A bit about me - my name is Penny and I live in North Carolina. I have one son who has just finished 7th grade and now thinks he rules the world!
    I Leo yoga, peloton, play golf and have a ton of other things I want to fit into my day but haven’t figured out how!

Welcome!!😊

• forestfreek
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Good morning everyone😊
    Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    I feel like this is gonna be a mega coffee kind of day. Here’s to Mondays 🖕🖕🖕🖕😂
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I survived my festival. It was nice camping - my first time for the year. The weather was good.

It also looks like I didn't put on weight, which is always a risk with these things.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    jeffrey_ad wrote: »
    I was at my wife’s 30th reunion over the weekend. Here’s a comparison from four years ago at my 25th and one from 30 years ago.
    d30l6aul7x6b.jpeg
    7x34uwsu5e8z.jpeg

you're doing a fabulous job!!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy Monday. There's 3 more days of school for my boy, well 3 after today he ends Thursday. Can't wait to get to sleep in. My stupid shoulder always wakes me up early but I don't mind just laying in bed with nothing pressing.

Hope everyone has a great week
  • danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! I had a great weekend getting *kitten* done thanks to the good weather. I have a question for ya: How many of us have 50+ pounds to lose?
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,262 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Well....what a waste of a day! Rained most of it....I suppose just relax the rest of the day!

Don't let the weather get in the way. Just get appropriate clothes!
  • danceandplay
    Options
    /sigh Censorship...
  • danceandplay
    Options
    Yeah, MFP has changed a lot from when I was here last. I just wish we had the option to turn censorship on or off. I like colorful language to punctuate a point.
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Yeah, MFP has changed a lot from when I was here last. I just wish we had the option to turn censorship on or off. I like colorful language to punctuate a point.

Oh god, me too. I find it so hard not being able to swear for accentuation purposes on these forums....lol

• AliNouveau
    Options
    You can always swear it just filters it to *kitten*.
  • forestfreek
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    You can always swear it just filters it to *kitten*.

Yeah. And that’s the most irritating thing I’ve seen in the universe. I’d rather they replace it with ***** than something so lame 🙄

• danceandplay
    Options
    Heh... MFP mods like eating *kitten*. It'll be fun finding new ways to get around it.
  • danceandplay
    Options
    Guidelines say "Be you and only you." Well, me curses. :wink: I suppose I could use words from my favorite sci-fi's.