What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• random1434
    random1434 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    10 pounds in the next 5 weeks.
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I want to enter a warrior dash
  • dechowj
    dechowj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run the full 5K color run that a friend of mine from high school is organizing in my home town at the end of July.
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    150lbs.. Oh dear..
  • fitchick37
    fitchick37 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've got two balls to go to this year, one in two weeks and the other in September. I bought a really pretty dress online and it wasn't expensive so despite the fact its a couple of inches off closing. I'm wearing that dress to the September ball and not returning it!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,008 Member
    Options
    I feel better at 153 than even 1-2 lbs higher, so working to get my average wt for the week under 153. It’s 153.94 currently.
  • littlegreenparrot1
    littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I've been aiming to get back to 14 stone before my holiday.
    We go in two weeks, 4lbs left to go!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    I just decided to use stone/lbs for weight loss. Then for every stone lost, I can either throw a 14 lb bowling ball size rock or 14 1lb fist-sized rocks at someone and claim to have lost it.

@aerochic42

Haha! Nice! Whatever works :)
    I will know to duck when I see the skinnier you coming along with rocks 🤣

:) Only to be thrown at those that need a mental recalibration. Plus given my accuracy, you could probably just stand still and barely get touched.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!