The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's a beautiful day here. We're gonna hang out at the pool

Wish we had a pool!! Enjoy your day.

It's not ours it's at our sports club. So even better cause we don't have to tend to it. Next is a movie with my boy
  • OhSnap779
    OhSnap779 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    39 for only a few more weeks. I could use more friends.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy Sunday my middle aged friends

Yesterday I took my son to see Yesterday. The Beatles music movie. It was really a fun movie and be loved it. He had to weer my glasses since the had left his at Grammies so I watched a fuzzy movie but from what I could tell it was excellent have a fun Sunday
  • JustKeepTryingNeverGiveUp
    Options
    Good Sunday morning everybody! Got lots to do today, sister in law and nephews coming to visit so we're going to put some meat on the pit.
    Y'all have a fantastic day and don't get too hot out there!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday morning my friends! Lets all have a great day!
  • JustKeepTryingNeverGiveUp
    Options
    Btw, I'm sending out friend requests to hopefully build a group of friends to help support me, have fun conversations with, and help me stay accountable and I will do the same for you! But don't feel obligated to accept. And if anyone wants to add me, please do. Thanks in advance!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's cooled off a lot here today it's beautiful but feels so cold

We're at movie number two in less than 24 hours. Today's is toy story 4!!!! Will I cry????
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Add me. New and ready to tackle the next 3 months of summer.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning Middle-agers :) Have a great start to the week.
  • zhally
    zhally Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 please feel free to add me.

Hj
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think this is the group for me. Middle aged with lots of middle. I'm struggling with motivation, I take medicine which hampers weightloss but I have to stop focusing on that and look at getting fit for my health. I could do with a few friends to help motivate me.
  • jfdi6960
    jfdi6960 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Is it ok if I refuse to admit I’m middle aged. I would still like to be fwends 👍🏻
  • mandyslilja
    mandyslilja Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello can you add me please? I’ll be 39 in about 6 weeks. Just rejoined MFP a couple weeks ago for the 1st in probably a couple years. I’d love some more friends too😀
  • Jules221
    Jules221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I am 50 and July 1 2019 is the big start day with changing my life style. Would love to have more friends to check in on me and see how I am doing.
  • Jules221
    Options
    I think this is the group for me. Middle aged with lots of middle. I'm struggling with motivation, I take medicine which hampers weightloss but I have to stop focusing on that and look at getting fit for my health. I could do with a few friends to help motivate me.

I have thyroid issues along with that change because of my age. Losing weight is difficult but can be done.
  • Jules221
    Options
    Btw, I'm sending out friend requests to hopefully build a group of friends to help support me, have fun conversations with, and help me stay accountable and I will do the same for you! But don't feel obligated to accept. And if anyone wants to add me, please do. Thanks in advance!

I am sending you a friend request as well. Just joined this conversation.
  • aviles90241
    aviles90241 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody approaching the big 40 looking to get in the best shape of my life feel free to add me