What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Is it really possible to have met someone just 6 weeks ago, have him moved in already and be planning a wedding then have it all work out forever? Also this someone had another girlfriend 6 weeks ago of 2+ years that he just broke up with 4 weeks ago.

**this is not about me, fyi lol

Thats something someone would say if it was about them.... 😝😝
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Is it really possible to have met someone just 6 weeks ago, have him moved in already and be planning a wedding then have it all work out forever? Also this someone had another girlfriend 6 weeks ago of 2+ years that he just broke up with 4 weeks ago.

No way!!! Sounds very unhealthy

I agree. It's really strange, she really knows how to pick em and it always ends in drama. This one though raises all kinds red flags from the get go. I told her it's crazy. I know it's her life but I am the one that has to listen to the shiznit for days on end when things go south and I am over it with the last one, that cheated and lied nonstop for 4 years and she kept taking him back. Every time there's issues at home her work ethic and work quality suffer, I am the one that has to deal with it. I don't wanna even begin to imagine how this one is going to go.

Sounds like she's afraid of being alone? Have you been upfront with her on all this?

Yes. So has her best friend. She claims to be independent and not need anyone but her actions are completely opposite.

Ppl show you who they are lol word mean chit

Word.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

I agree. It's really strange, she really knows how to pick em and it always ends in drama. This one though raises all kinds red flags from the get go. I told her it's crazy. I know it's her life but I am the one that has to listen to the shiznit for days on end when things go south and I am over it with the last one, that cheated and lied nonstop for 4 years and she kept taking him back. Every time there's issues at home her work ethic and work quality suffer, I am the one that has to deal with it. I don't wanna even begin to imagine how this one is going to go.

Sounds like she's afraid of being alone? Have you been upfront with her on all this?

Yes. So has her best friend. She claims to be independent and not need anyone but her actions are completely opposite.

Word.

I'm never ever ever ever getting married again. Ever.

Well, unless he's loaded and wants to be a sugar daddy.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Word.

Uh .... I’m a thousandaire- just sayin 😎
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Word.

Anna Nicole Smith situation? Lol
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Word.

That girl was so pretty
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Word.

That girl was so pretty

She was!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    😊❤
    9zi53fy9d0a4.jpg

<3<3<3

ntxhb1d2uger.jpeg

reminded me of that

Thats really pretty, gonna screen shot it
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Mashed potatoes. Potato salad.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

says somebodies little brother!
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

says somebodies little brother!

<3
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    How neglectful I am.

I forgot to buy coffee.

I would NOT tolerate this blasphemy in my household! :p

This will not happen again. Like ever! Lol
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Boston Cream Doughnuts
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    😊❤
    9zi53fy9d0a4.jpg

<3<3<3

ntxhb1d2uger.jpeg

reminded me of that

<3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Word.

How you doin'?
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

Word.

doing better than me
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Rain, Rain.. Go Away!!
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    well now its whatever Dakase83 is eating