• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    @lstrat115 I’m so curious where you got this now get in here

Apparently there is a lip sync contest going on and these guys submitted their video! I love it so much. They are all adorable. Give any of the single ones my # ;)

To truly appreciate this video, you have to have Sandy’s donuts. Amirite @CaptainFantastic01 ?

They have a @kinetixtrainer2 as well. He makes all the ladies swoon. My sister has dated him off and on, mostly off because she a hoe. :smirk:

Sandy’s is so good and used to be up the street from the day program I worked in so on nice days my clients and I would walk there and I’d buy them donuts

Yesterday I had a donut from a tiny grocery store and then I got to work and our banker had brought out Sandy’s. I was so upset I wasted precious space on a garbage donut

Have you been to Anne’s on the corner? I used to live across the street from the hospital there and we would walk to Anne’s all the time it’s the last thing on the west side of the road
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    g9fq5icxbh9x.jpeg
    @4legsRbetterthan2 @hotmod this made me think of you
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    g9fq5icxbh9x.jpeg
    @4legsRbetterthan2 @hotmod this made me think of you

I love it. You just erased the meat picture I just had the displeasure of seeing. Thanks!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I can't handle it, Im confusing myself now
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I can't handle it, Im confusing myself now

All the pic changes are confusing me. I cant comment cause i cant keep up. Lol, but it is entertaining.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I was like “hold on I didn’t say that. I WOULD. But I didn’t”
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    @lstrat115 I’m so curious where you got this now get in here

Apparently there is a lip sync contest going on and these guys submitted their video! I love it so much. They are all adorable. Give any of the single ones my # ;)

To truly appreciate this video, you have to have Sandy’s donuts. Amirite @CaptainFantastic01 ?

They have a @kinetixtrainer2 as well. He makes all the ladies swoon. My sister has dated him off and on, mostly off because she a hoe. :smirk:

Sandy’s is so good and used to be up the street from the day program I worked in so on nice days my clients and I would walk there and I’d buy them donuts

Yesterday I had a donut from a tiny grocery store and then I got to work and our banker had brought out Sandy’s. I was so upset I wasted precious space on a garbage donut

You are back to work??

Well, yes and no. Yes because I was cleared a week and a half ago and no because I haven’t really been back much
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    @lstrat115 wrote: »

Oh mannnnnnn, you've made me miss @GnothiSeauton23 again

What’s he got to do with it?
  • trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Muscles and tattoos
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I can’t believe the damage that loopy dog did to my house.
    Doors scratched, door knobs chewed, window sills scratched up and carpet shredded.
    I should have dumped him on my ex sooner.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Cry Me A River will forever be an awesome song

Who would woo this?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I'll probably be back in jail soon. Can't say anything in here anymore. :D

Just got out look at this
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I want to start a gang for all the heartbroken ladies left holding the bag and then feeling like *kitten*. I dunno, get some bandanas, maybe some sling shots. Shoot rocks at all those gross mean boys right in the pecker. :sunglasses:
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I want to start a gang for all the heartbroken ladies left holding the bag and then feeling like *kitten*. I dunno, get some bandanas, maybe some sling shots. Shoot rocks at all those gross mean boys right in the pecker. :sunglasses:

But i <3 you. And only you.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

But i <3 you. And only you.

I :heart: you too. :blush:
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options

Where did you get this?!?! :joy: I know these guys.

@Caporegiem tagged for Sandy’s donuts

Oh man I now want Sandy's donuts!! It's been probably a year and a half since i had one. Ugh! Thanks a lot! lol