• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Is she ever going to open that door?

No...its rusty
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Talking to someone for hours every day can be pretty destructive because there will come a day when you don't speak at all and it will be the loneliest feeling in the world.

You aren’t lying. It’s the worst.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Thinking about people I love who totally stress me out
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Talking to someone for hours every day can be pretty destructive because there will come a day when you don't speak at all and it will be the loneliest feeling in the world.

This. A couple of years ago, I was lucky enough to have two awesome people in my life that I could talk to about anything, any time and usually had hours a day of really great conversation with one or the other or both of them. Then one had a baby and ever since only talks to me if she wants advice on a rash or illness; the other took a new job about six months later that has stressed him out to the point that he’s a shell of himself who vanishes completely for days or weeks at a time, usually reappearing only to tell me how tired and unhappy he is. It’s been months now since I had a real conversation with either one of them and it’s still painful and lonely as hell.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

♥♥♥ I hear you...
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I can't access my profile

Anyone else have/had this problem?

I get this...
    9pjr85afgiz6.png

Random request...friends and not 'friends' (I consider you all friends) could some of you click on me and tell me what happens...curious

Thanks! (assuming someone will humour me!!)
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I get this...
    9pjr85afgiz6.png

Random request...friends and not 'friends' (I consider you all friends) could some of you click on me and tell me what happens...curious

I had this bug for a month before I could access my profile again

PS: I can access your profile on the app

Cool, thanks for letting me know. I only use the browser on phone or computer because the app doesn't work on my phone very well

Annoying for sure, if I want to delete/edit my pics or change what I wrote!! Guess I can't!

Oh well!!

**WARNING... mfp'ers...at some point your profile may become inaccessible to you, but still accessible to whoever you allow it access to
    ...bit creepy right!
  • spark107goal
    spark107goal Posts: 66 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Can't sleep. Going through a lot of stress. I have the day off tomorrow, but I still feel stressed....
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,116 Member
    Options
    So this is why i have 25 notifications this morning!?
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    Have I packed everything I need for my vacation?
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »

This. A couple of years ago, I was lucky enough to have two awesome people in my life that I could talk to about anything, any time and usually had hours a day of really great conversation with one or the other or both of them. Then one had a baby and ever since only talks to me if she wants advice on a rash or illness; the other took a new job about six months later that has stressed him out to the point that he’s a shell of himself who vanishes completely for days or weeks at a time, usually reappearing only to tell me how tired and unhappy he is. It’s been months now since I had a real conversation with either one of them and it’s still painful and lonely as hell.

I had a friend like that too. We'd talk all day long, from morning to night about anything. Unfortunately that person is not in my life anymore but like you, no matter how much time has passed it still hurts. Knowing they are missing what's going on in your life and vice versa it's hard to adjust especially when they were such a huge presence in your daily life. It's sad that some people don't know how much they have impacted your life.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

I get this...
    9pjr85afgiz6.png

I had this bug for a month before I could access my profile again

PS: I can access your profile on the app

Cool, thanks for letting me know. I only use the browser on phone or computer because the app doesn't work on my phone very well

Annoying for sure, if I want to delete/edit my pics or change what I wrote!! Guess I can't!

Oh well!!

**WARNING... mfp'ers...at some point your profile may become inaccessible to you, but still accessible to whoever you allow it access to
    ...bit creepy right!

I use web mainly too and I have this same problem. I looked for known issues in tech support and found nothing. I created a tech support ticket yesterday.

ETA: MFP responded with this:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2939592-upgrading-platform-security-requirement-to-tls-1-2-