The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Seize the day, my friends!

Today is a treat day. Meeting some friends for beers this afternoon. Grilled burgers and oven fries on the menu for dinner. Better go get some walking in now!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    We went for brunch, then to the books store because I wanted a map for our upcoming road trip. Came home cause the boy is still sick and needed a nap. Washed my disgustingly dirty car and now going to go to the rink to skate in a bit. Good day so far
  • grettiej
    grettiej Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, would like to find a group that is going thru the same eating and losing weight issues as I am. I am active with my kids every day but have a hard time eating the right way. There are days I don't eat enough, days where I meal prep (and waste so much food) and days were I just eat crap. (off my kids plates).
    Need some motivation and group therapy :) to keep me accountable.
    Hope to find some new friends on here.
    46 and sometimes feel 30 and sometimes feel 80 ;)
    Monette

Im new here too hun, and totally struggling. Always great to find people to help keep you motivated!
  • jfdi6960
    jfdi6960 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I’ve just started watching Stranger Things series 1
  • pedagopractice
    pedagopractice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Been gone from MFP for a awhile but I'm back to lose about 10 pounds and could use a tribe. Feel free to add me!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    jfdi6960 wrote: Β»
    I’ve just started watching Stranger Things series 1

It’s great!! I rewatched seasons 1 and 2 before 3 came out.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all...hope your weekend has great! Went to visit my sister for a couple of days! Glad to be back home! What about this heat huh???
  • Choconutz54
    Choconutz54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! hope your Sunday is going great. I am in my upper 40's and have been on here for a while. I noticed today that all of my "friends" (not many) have not logged in in several days. All of them? Is there something going on MFP??? Anyone want to friend me so I am not alone?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! hope your Sunday is going great. I am in my upper 40's and have been on here for a while. I noticed today that all of my "friends" (not many) have not logged in in several days. All of them? Is there something going on MFP??? Anyone want to friend me so I am not alone?

It's happening to everyone.. it appears nobody has logged in in a couple of days.. just a glitch it will be back to normal soon I imagine.
    Welcome.. :)

• jjbernier
    jjbernier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m turning 40 shortly and I decided that this is the year I start focusing on myself! I have 2 kids and my younger is medically complex and has special needs. My husband works long hours so that I can stay home and care for our son. Being alone a lot has taken a toll on my body and self esteem. I want to feel better, look better, and most importantly, be around as long as possible for our son. Feel free to add me 😊
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m turning 40 shortly and I decided that this is the year I start focusing on myself! I have 2 kids and my younger is medically complex and has special needs. My husband works long hours so that I can stay home and care for our son. Being alone a lot has taken a toll on my body and self esteem. I want to feel better, look better, and most importantly, be around as long as possible for our son. Feel free to add me 😊

Hey I hear you on long days alone. I'm a stay at home mom, my son isn't medically complex but he ha some issues that can be tiring dealing with all day long. We muddle through. I find finding time for workouts or i bake a lot helps keep me sane.
  • papariso
    papariso Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It’s been awhile and time to get back in the program. I just did the program without support from the community and it worked .....but that was back in 2013. This time I’ll ask for a friendly push. Day one again for me. I guess I am asking for a nudge once in awhile. Thanks for your help.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Papariso. I've skipped the Community aspect a bit in recent weeks, but haven't fallen off the program.
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    What about those in mid 20s πŸ’”πŸ˜₯
  • LTBlue77
    LTBlue77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me