The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps... I m going to try and enjoy this Friday! With the excessive heat warning!
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps... I m going to try and enjoy this Friday! With the excessive heat warning!

Like swimming??.. it's the best past time when it's hot.. ;) I think anyway
  • andreadods
    andreadods Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well I'll be 40 in May and am determined I need some weight off for then. I have never not been fat. But due to chronic illness I found an excellent excuse to eat even more 😔 I have been having treat days once a week but frankly they last a full week as once I lose control I can't get it back. Would love more support so feel free to add me.
  • TomFit18
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

GM....you too!
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Alzzi_2 wrote: »

Like swimming??.. it's the best past time when it's hot.. ;) I think anyway

Yes I like swimming! Don't think I will be making it too a pool after work today thou!
  • otterbx
    otterbx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Getting back into MFP. Wondering what happened to my metabolism...
  • LovePositivity
    LovePositivity Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Another day, another day of high heat index. Get to see my week old niece tomorrow morning. I’m excited for that. Got a workout on tap after work. Today is tots body day! Cannot wait! Was in an accident yesterday but I’m okay. My car suffered a couple grand of damage. The other driver didn’t have insurance and was driving on expired plates....

Cannot wait to bump up to five days a week of workouts!
  • gkusz
    gkusz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m 59 and have been using FitnessPal for awhile now. Trying to be more consistent. Please feel free to add me.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    2fjne1cbyw4o.jpg
  • sgtpeper
    sgtpeper Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, would love to make friends!
  • Tony_Von_Stryfe
    Tony_Von_Stryfe Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been here a while and I always do better with friends who motivate and keep me accountable.
    Happy Friday everyone
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday friends

It's sooooo hot here today. Not a happy camper. I need to cook something's for tomorrow for a party so I'm using the BBQ. It's just too hot to use the stove. Hope you're staying cool if need be
  • emeuno
    emeuno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings almost half a century.
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Good morning! Happy Saturday...the heat is subsiding today! It's raining like crazy outside! Hope it doesn't stick around all day!
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Happy Saturday...the heat is subsiding today! It's raining like crazy outside! Hope it doesn't stick around all day!

Hey Tom, we pinched some of your weather today.
    The bigger annoying thought was how it would have been nice to go out and enjoy it instead, inside packing boxes and cleaning house ready for removal truck on Monday.
    I did enjoyed the times I did get to look out and hanging clothes to dry outside. ;)
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    Lost 40 pounds about 9 years ago and 30 of those have found me again. Now that I'm over 50 (51 to be exact), I'm finding it much more challenging to take the pounds off, but I'm determined to not go back all the way to where I was.

Linda
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy steamy Saturday middle agers. It's a hot one here today. We're going for brunch with mother in law then dinner at some friends. It's a taco party so I've made pulled pork and some ice cream "tacos". Some friends are taking an Indian curry and some other exotic things so should be interesting. Stay cool people