July 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    @ContraryMaryMary you will be great! Remember it won't be as bad as that kohikitia gorge run you did November last year!

Hey everyone WE GOT THE HOUSE!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »

What a beautiful day for a run! The dew point was 57°! The temp was 63°F, feels like 63°F. Humidity was 81% but it didn't feel bad at all. I ran 6.25 miles which gets me almost to my goal for July. I should hit my goal tomorrow. I saw several people at the park this morning. Tomorrow should be another nice day. I am going to enjoy it while I can, because I know it will be hot again before fall gets here. I just really love having time in the morning to run 6 miles before work.

Our weather report was almost the same except you're a few degrees warmer than me - still glorious for this time of year!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    @mbaker566 hugs. He left a large hole. I miss his long detailed reports.

Thanks everyone
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,977 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    @Avidkeo Yay! Congrats on the new house! 👏

@ContraryMaryMary you got this! Just go out and have fun. It is a celebration and culmination of all your training.

What Scott said!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Dang @PastorVincent that is aweful! I am so sorry 😵 Take some time for yourself, then get out there and dazzle some new company that will be blessed to have you!
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    Dang @PastorVincent that is aweful! I am so sorry 😵 Take some time for yourself, then get out there and dazzle some new company that will be blessed to have you!

This! That sucks, but it may just mean there is something better with your name on it that some power that is has lined up.