The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• ChrissyS51
    ChrissyS51 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone
    Newbie here happy hump day :)
  • JoannaFalgoust
    JoannaFalgoust Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I joined myfitnesspal for a few years ago, and have tried to lose weight on and off over the years. I'm ready to turn my health around and have recently started eating a ketogenic diet. I hope to see results in the next few weeks.
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Hello everyone! I joined myfitnesspal for a few years ago, and have tried to lose weight on and off over the years. I'm ready to turn my health around and have recently started eating a ketogenic diet. I hope to see results in the next few weeks.

Awesome job, Joanna I do keto, it's great. I'm sure you'll love it and will see results soon enough. Looking forward to reaching my goal too.
  • Eleven50PM
    Eleven50PM Posts: 9 Member
    edited August 2019
    59... Just getting started, day 2.
    My friends call me Hope.
    I don`t take selfies, So Bear will be my profile picture. :)
  • brainsnbeauty32
    brainsnbeauty32 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2019
    New here... 36 yo momma of two active boys. Would love to have some new friends to keep me accountable to stay on track this time
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Morning my lovelies :)
    I'm am ravenous hungry this morning, but I've started the intermittent fasting so can't eat till lunch time. Filling myself up with lots and lots of coffee - I'll be bouncing off the walls soon!
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Morning, morning - Happy Friday!!
    Glorious day here, so will definitely get a nice walk in later in my lunch break and hopefully I can sit out this evening. I'm home alone this week and it's absolute bliss!
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 1,027 Member
    Happy Friday everyone!

I have no firm plans for the weekend. I am toying with the idea of doing a 26 mile walk on Sunday. The route is nice - along some magnificent Surrey hills.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Happy Friday....lets get thru the day! And see what the weekend holds!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Good morning early risers! Happy Friday!
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Happy Friday everyone!
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Good morning and happy Friday! 😊
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    It's nearly pizza time. I get the feeling I'm never going to lose this weight. It seems kneeding pizza dough does not burn nearly enough calories to justify eating it!
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Happy Friday!! Gonna be a gorgeous one here in New England!! Lots of outside time is in my forecast.
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    In 33 minutes itll be Saturday, I'm enjoying Friday while the other side have it too..

Yes!! Happy Friday.. and Saturday is on its way😉😎
  • Mike_III
    Mike_III Posts: 22 Member
    TGIF Peeps!
  • snits21
    snits21 Posts: 7 Member
    TGIF! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Runners and TRX users feel free to add me.
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Hope everyone had a good day! Let the weekend begin!
  • Mister_X_
    Mister_X_ Posts: 36 Member
    @jakesmomma2004
    Thank you for the welcoming words😊
    Hope to get acquainted with everyone.