What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Ok so, why is it a bad thing to tell someone that, ultimately, they have to be accountable for their own weight loss? That no one else can do it for them.

We can provide support and even motivation but we cannot accept accountability. 😕
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickles. Not really together.....but maybe
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I had a really great weekend. I really stepped out of my comfort zone, and I said a lot of yesses where I would have said no, every time, even a few weeks ago. This was one of the greatest weekends in a long time and I’m really proud of myself. Made amazing memories and fixed my relationship with my step sister after 8 years, better late than never but wish I had taken that step sooner.

That is awesome Meg, so glad it all worked out 🙂
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I feel intense loneliness since being ghosted. I miss him a lot.

@bootyrubsandtacos

He's not worthy of the time you're spending missing him. ❤

I was gonna say this but you beat me to it.

😋
  • nooshi713
    Options
    My mind is always going. Too much!
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Try insight timer meditation app. I find it helps
  • nooshi713
    Options
    Alzzi_2 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Try insight timer meditation app. I find it helps

Thank you. I will check it out.

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Wow. Taco Bell gave me someone else's burrito and I didn't realize it until I got home. This thing has Fritos and sour cream in it. I don't know if I'm more disappointed in them giving me the wrong order (I'm not.. it's the holy day) or the car behind me who thought up this fusion of dogcrap. Imagine biting into a burrito with a Frito in it and spitting it back out thinking, "damn I hate onions.... wait, is that a chili Frito?"🗿
    Welp. I gotta plow through it. This is not how you wanna start a new week, folks.
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    I think one of the most important part of a healthy lifestyle for both one self and others, is show humanity to all without preferences or prejudices, without reserve.
  • TheNeverPlayedSymphonies
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Wow. Taco Bell gave me someone else's burrito and I didn't realize it until I got home. This thing has Fritos and sour cream in it. I don't know if I'm more disappointed in them giving me the wrong order (I'm not.. it's the holy day) or the car behind me who thought up this fusion of dogcrap. Imagine biting into a burrito with a Frito in it and spitting it back out thinking, "damn I hate onions.... wait, is that a chili Frito?"🗿
    Welp. I gotta plow through it. This is not how you wanna start a new week, folks.

Let the Taco Bell memes commence
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My daughter is studying for her driver's permit.

The biggest of hugs dad, you're gunna need em 🤗😁