New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I actually liked Safeway’s scandal-less birthday cake ice cream flavor more than Enlightened’s and Halo Top’s. The texture is closer to Halo Top which I like, but it’s just as sweet, if not sweeter than Enlightened’s without tasting artificial.
    I’m not crazy about some other flavors of Scandal-less compared to HT or Enlightened, but this one in particular is definitely something I’m getting again!
    g2wv5l4ps1wb.jpeg

Ooooo I love birthday cake everything, I'll have to try it!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    dfrgvclr37ys.jpg

Cant complain these were yummy!

There are a few companies that make milk chocolate "cinnamon toast crunch" bars. Trader Joe's and Chuao are the first that come to mind. It'd be interesting to see how this one measures up to those. (For what it's worth, we thought the TJ's bar was both better and cheaper than the Chuao one.)

I'm also kinda concerned about anything that calls itself just "white confection" or "pink confection."
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    I haven't personally seen them, but someone has spotted these and my husband is REALLY excited about the idea. They don't sound like my kind of thing.

4r6djgvlk2fr.png

I'm intrigued but it also sounds kinda gross 😆
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    I haven't personally seen them, but someone has spotted these and my husband is REALLY excited about the idea. They don't sound like my kind of thing.

4r6djgvlk2fr.png

I'm not sure about those particular flavors paired with the ruby cacao, but I'd try them. That brand of plain ruby cacao is something that I really enjoy. I've been thinking about making ruby cacao s'mores and/or dipping homemade coconut macaroons in it. I freeze the macaroons and they last a long time, one or two small ones make a perfect little treat.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    For Built Bar lovers, there's a lot of new stuff today.

New Mango Built Bar and promo:
    fk6h9bt1i1ma.png

Also, a completely new bar called Built Burner:
    bvpdb9qyl3qj.png

The bar is 120 calories with 3g fat, 15g carbs, 6g fiber, 3g sugar, and 18g protein. They claim it reduces appetite, burns fat, and has a weight loss formula. It has green tea extract, garcinia cambogia, L-carnitine, and L-tyrosine. It comes in six flavors: Apple Pie, Caramel Brownie, Peach Cobbler, Piña Colada, Raspberry Lemonade, and Strawberry Banana. There is an 18 flavor mixed box of all six flavors and it's $42 but they're doing 10% off as a promo.

I don't give a damn about their claims of what it does but I did just order a mixed box and got my two free Mango bars lol.

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    For Built Bar lovers, there's a lot of new stuff today.

New Mango Built Bar and promo:
    fk6h9bt1i1ma.png

Also, a completely new bar called Built Burner:
    bvpdb9qyl3qj.png

The bar is 120 calories with 3g fat, 15g carbs, 6g fiber, 3g sugar, and 18g protein. They claim it reduces appetite, burns fat, and has a weight loss formula. It has green tea extract, garcinia cambogia, L-carnitine, and L-tyrosine. It comes in six flavors: Apple Pie, Caramel Brownie, Peach Cobbler, Piña Colada, Raspberry Lemonade, and Strawberry Banana. There is an 18 flavor mixed box of all six flavors and it's $42 but they're doing 10% off as a promo.

I don't give a damn about their claims of what it does but I did just order a mixed box and got my two free Mango bars lol.

I really want to try these, but wish when you went to build a box you could choose out of all their available flavors. I don't see lemon, blueberry cheesecake or strawberry in the build a box options. :( So should I still build a box with other flavors, or does someone really feel strongly that one of those other flavors is THE BEST?
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    I really want to try these, but wish when you went to build a box you could choose out of all their available flavors. I don't see lemon, blueberry cheesecake or strawberry in the build a box options. :( So should I still build a box with other flavors, or does someone really feel strongly that one of those other flavors is THE BEST?

That's so weird! I've definitely made a box with strawberry in the past:
    2vkfbkgvh67r.png
    I wonder why they've changed it. I wonder if they're phasing those flavors out so they will only sell full boxes of them or if it's just a mistake on their part after putting in other flavors as selections.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    2189baea-8e53-4428-ba83-f17e216dd182_1.80c95149f6423137c057974272175ad3.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

I forget who posted about this bar, but this is one of my new favorites! It definitely tastes like a Little Debbie Nutty Buddy bar without the chocolate coating.

19c8bfd4-09eb-4085-a0a0-d02e070970cc_1.d21e456f9d9f68c713ed146b79ea3223.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

Anyone try this one? Better than the non-chocolate variety?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    2189baea-8e53-4428-ba83-f17e216dd182_1.80c95149f6423137c057974272175ad3.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

I forget who posted about this bar, but this is one of my new favorites! It definitely tastes like a Little Debbie Nutty Buddy bar without the chocolate coating.

19c8bfd4-09eb-4085-a0a0-d02e070970cc_1.d21e456f9d9f68c713ed146b79ea3223.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

Oh man those Little Debbie bars are my weakness! How do they compare in regards to size? Will I need two bars to be as satisfied as I was with those Nutty Buddy bars or is one bar pretty large?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    busyPK wrote: »

That's so weird! I've definitely made a box with strawberry in the past:
    2vkfbkgvh67r.png
    I wonder why they've changed it. I wonder if they're phasing those flavors out so they will only sell full boxes of them or if it's just a mistake on their part after putting in other flavors as selections.

They had the strawberry but now it looks like it's gone but they added the mocha, banana, and mint brownie.

I kinda want that cooler!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    FINALLY found this ice cream. SO YUMMY! Just needs chocolate chips or something but i just mixed it with the breyers chocolate ice cream.

I wish it was easier to find and there were more flavours (the PB was is always "out of stock" and the only two other the stores here seem to carry is salted caramel and strawberry I think (I am completely about chocolate and PB). But it's also very new that they carry the mousse ones so maybe it will be easier and more flavours with time.

peanut-butter-mousse.png
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I contacted Build Bars about the build your own box options and all I got was that sorry those flavors are not available in the build a box. No reason, just sorry. :/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    hgycta wrote: »

Oh man those Little Debbie bars are my weakness! How do they compare in regards to size? Will I need two bars to be as satisfied as I was with those Nutty Buddy bars or is one bar pretty large?

I found the bar to be a decent size. It looked around the size of most protein bars, but less grams due to how light and crispy the bar is.