2»

Replies

• tec9goo
    tec9goo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    tec9goo wrote: »
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    tec9goo wrote: »
    So do you guys relate to how theres a different type of pain when lifting weights vs cardio? Like during cardio, especially like hiking or stairmaster, every step feels like fatigue overload but when lifting, it's like you feel pain in the muscle you work. However, for the past few weeks or even monthS, even though I'm a very disciplined and motivated person, my motivation and drive has gone way downhill and I've been feeling gassed out during all my exercises. That feeling like when you're climbing a steep hill in the summer. It sounds delirious but I swear j am not intending to joke around. I am seriously concerned and am wondering if it's due to a couple things. Is it due to not eating enough? Not sleeping enough(just turned 18 and sleep 7-8 hours)? Am I just being a pssy? Overtraining(even though a deload or two made me weaker... :/ ). Not eating enough fats? I tried eating lots of PB and still nothing. Please note that I am trying to recover from the eating disorder and pedometer disorder.
    Thank You for your inputs

Since you've mentioned before that you have kidney issues, I would suggest that you check in with your doctor.

Nothing to do with kidneys he told me just now

But he told you nothing else?

It's not his specialty
    But he said with regards to kidney theres no connection
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    Agreement re: starting with dr visit & blood panel. Also re: not supplementing iron unless tests definitively show a deficiency.
    Didn’t see OP response re: caloric intake. Here’s another thought to put in the mix - diet break if OP has been in a caloric deficit for 10+ weeks.