What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    @Deanner03

That's such an exciting moment! Good luck!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Not finishing the little bit of food my kids leave on their plates :#

I do this too often. I am so glad it is only 1 small plate though.
  • LyndaBSS wrote: »
    @brittgreenlikethecolor88

You look gorgeous in that dress!

Awh thank you! ☺
  • lapesadilla
    lapesadilla Posts: 67 Member
    Hoping to be under 200 by the time I go on a road trip in mid-september. I'm planning to continue tracking calories while I'm out, but *kitten* happens when you're on the road, so it'd be nice to hit a lil (arbitrary) milestone by then. We have a spa treatment planned at a historic mineral water bathhouse, which seems like a nice treat for a changing body.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 818 Member
    to not gain weight while recovering from a sprained ankle. Trying to figure out needed calorie intake with reduced activity is rough when I barely have it figured out with my "normal" activity.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Hoping to be under 200 by the time I go on a road trip in mid-september. I'm planning to continue tracking calories while I'm out, but *kitten* happens when you're on the road, so it'd be nice to hit a lil (arbitrary) milestone by then. We have a spa treatment planned at a historic mineral water bathhouse, which seems like a nice treat for a changing body.

When I've gone for a 'spa' vacation it's usually to Napa, and for some reason up there all the high-end restaurants offer fresh-made donuts (real donuts not those c*ptastic 'krispy creme' things) as a breakfast option.

It's okay to allow carefully selected indulgences, but you need to know what the regional offerings are so that you can pick wisely. I try to pick things I can't get at home, both because it's a special thing for the place I'm visiting and also so that I can't go binge on it when I get back home.

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    another goal would be being under 200 lbs by Dec 1 (my 55th birthday). It would be the first time I was that "light" in over 17 years
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!