The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    A pic from my hiking adventure.
    4j3avkif00v7.jpeg

You look mahvelous. I’d love to hike with you some time.

Thanks and that would be mahvelous. ❤️
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    A pic from my hiking adventure.
    4j3avkif00v7.jpeg

Hello sunshine ❤ I hope you had a great time!

Hello lovely! ❤️ I did thanks.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    What is with all the Woos? I imagine these people are sat at home wearing pjs with holes in them and scratching their backside eating spicy cheese and stinking out the room with farts while pressing woo

I always assumed I got them because for some reason people don't like me or find me "attractive enough" to be here.

Buuuuuuut... some others have pointed out that woo can be either good or bad and choose to see them all as a positive thing, so I try to keep that in mind.

Mostly, I just kinda ignore them now since it seems MFP is never going to do away with it.

That’s how I feel. I feel like they woo my pictures because they think I’m ugly but I guess choosing to see it as another meaning is a good way to think! :) I tend to get paranoid and end up feeling like crap that’s why I don’t really post much to the forums anymore because I felt like everything I posted got a few woos’ and it sounds so dumb haha!

If it helps, there's a dirty little secret about the reaction buttons. Over on your notification area you have a scoreboard that tallies all of your reactions. They're all worth the same points. So in essence as far as the score goes, a woo is worth as much as a hug or like or insightful or inspiring. Point being, you put something down that got a reaction. Whether or not it bothers that person isn't your problem, it's theirs. F' em, you still scored.

bdaif05bmclv.png

Now what the points are actually worth or what they do for you is another discussion entirely. But now, if you get woo'ed, instead of feeling slighted or anything negative, lets have a good fist pump and shout SCORE! Let the butt-hurters be butt-hurt.

Warning level 2
    Expires August 22
    Replies 2.2 K

I sense a conspiracy :smirk:

Totally from all those man cleavage, nipple ring, man-thong, & dic-pics

That sounds just awful. Where? Where are these pics?

Well, the thong pics, cleavage, & dic-pics usually get mysteriously removed from MFP moderators/aka big brother (like totally a conspiracy...did they ever exist to begin with? did someone take any screen shots with timestamps as proof?). Well, current MFP guideline have nothing against male nipple rings, so they usually remain as evidence, hence the outrageous popularity for such pics

This conspiracy needs my full and undivided attention

Yeah, well, being that I am a vampire, I get to witness all kinds of seemingly mysterious computer BS/editing/mishaps/system updates during the twilight hours. Posts just mysteriously vanish the next day depending on the content/degree of butt hurt...many times to my own posts #snowflakes
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    What is with all the Woos? I imagine these people are sat at home wearing pjs with holes in them and scratching their backside eating spicy cheese and stinking out the room with farts while pressing woo

Seems like a trend in women posts...more cleavage ~ more woos, more figure/form shown ~ more woos, etc.
    Lot of vain females out there
    Male nipple pics = woo proof (go figure)

That's why I'm going to censor my nipples with male nipples then I should be ok

😂😂 maybe @George_of_the_Jungle wouldn't mind if borrowed his nipples to copy paste them to cover yours 🤷‍♀️

Needs to be moved to requested selfie thread...
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10742133/the-first-ever-mfp-request-a-personalized-selfie-thread#latest

Oh if it happens it's going in every thread
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Seems like a trend in women posts...more cleavage ~ more woos, more figure/form shown ~ more woos, etc.

Way to find the loop hole - brilliant mind you have

Thanks! I'm always looking for the loop holes

😂😂 maybe @George_of_the_Jungle wouldn't mind if borrowed his nipples to copy paste them to cover yours 🤷‍♀️

Maybe if he'll exchange the bling for something cute and sparkly first

chbk9wb37jzw.jpg

These are kinda cute too
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

chbk9wb37jzw.jpg

These are kinda cute too

I like the black ones
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member

I always assumed I got them because for some reason people don't like me or find me "attractive enough" to be here.

Buuuuuuut... some others have pointed out that woo can be either good or bad and choose to see them all as a positive thing, so I try to keep that in mind.

Mostly, I just kinda ignore them now since it seems MFP is never going to do away with it.

That’s how I feel. I feel like they woo my pictures because they think I’m ugly but I guess choosing to see it as another meaning is a good way to think! :) I tend to get paranoid and end up feeling like crap that’s why I don’t really post much to the forums anymore because I felt like everything I posted got a few woos’ and it sounds so dumb haha!

If it helps, there's a dirty little secret about the reaction buttons. Over on your notification area you have a scoreboard that tallies all of your reactions. They're all worth the same points. So in essence as far as the score goes, a woo is worth as much as a hug or like or insightful or inspiring. Point being, you put something down that got a reaction. Whether or not it bothers that person isn't your problem, it's theirs. F' em, you still scored.

bdaif05bmclv.png

Now what the points are actually worth or what they do for you is another discussion entirely. But now, if you get woo'ed, instead of feeling slighted or anything negative, lets have a good fist pump and shout SCORE! Let the butt-hurters be butt-hurt.

Warning level 2
    Expires August 22
    Replies 2.2 K

Well, the thong pics, cleavage, & dic-pics usually get mysteriously removed from MFP moderators/aka big brother (like totally a conspiracy...did they ever exist to begin with? did someone take any screen shots with timestamps as proof?). Well, current MFP guideline have nothing against male nipple rings, so they usually remain as evidence, hence the outrageous popularity for such pics

Yeah, well, being that I am a vampire, I get to witness all kinds of seemingly mysterious computer BS/editing/mishaps/system updates during the twilight hours. Posts just mysteriously vanish the next day depending on the content/degree of butt hurt...many times to my own posts #snowflakes

Is the degree of butthurt measured in woos? And now I have to know...do you sleep in a casket or upside down?

Not necessarily...depends on which moderator(s) happen to monitor a post. All I will say is some of them are rather bias/childish (note: they are volunteers); can't name names. My sleeping position is highly classified information
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

bdaif05bmclv.png

Warning level 2
    Expires August 22
    Replies 2.2 K

Is the degree of butthurt measured in woos? And now I have to know...do you sleep in a casket or upside down?

Not necessarily...depends on which moderator(s) happen to monitor a post. All I will say is some of them are rather bias/childish (note: they are volunteers); can't name names. My sleeping position is highly classified information

Would you like a cake with a file? 😁
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    y4omv6fdqsw9.jpg
    Beautiful day for my friends wedding 😊

I love your dress 😍
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    y4omv6fdqsw9.jpg

That’s it, I want a dance 💃🏻💃🏻
    GORGEOUS 😍
  • supercallafraga
    supercallafraga Posts: 39 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    py8kenyj070y.jpg
    Relaxing on the patio......love the summer :)

@bojack5

so handsome
  • supercallafraga
    supercallafraga Posts: 39 Member
    y4omv6fdqsw9.jpg

@tams_89 - love your shoes and dress - and you, obviously - gorgeous!

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Happy Friday, dudes and dudettes!

cko8btu5zeig.jpg

You rock my dude
  • CaptainFantastic01
    iMago wrote: »
    just pixels on a screen guys- it doesn't mean anything if you don't want to see it that way. says more about the person doing it than anything honestly. just keep on doing your own thing and ignore 'em.

9cjcrsurtvt1.jpg

I want to woo this so bad but can’t because I’m not a clown who woos people
  • CaptainFantastic01

buehyu8bap10.png

6n9zk41j1nj9.png

Kitty cats work?

When I pierce my nipples I will need these
  • CaptainFantastic01

chbk9wb37jzw.jpg

These are kinda cute too

Girrrrl you know me too well

“Wanna see my Galaxy?”