Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    All of you are filled with joy and light.

Ew

...and bacteria (I'm sure the bacteria was implied)

and stardust

And instantly, my perception of you is that you're probably a lot nicer a person than I am :P

full spectrum from royal pia to thoughtful
    I have a feeling you have a rough exterior but some place in there, there is a gooey center. @Reckoner68
    tinak33 wrote: »
    @mbaker566 kind, beautiful, sweet, reserved. Has an amazing skill for taking in/rehabbing rescue dogs and dogs that need extra TLC, that only the sweetest of souls can give. Super talented, caring and generous. Been through a lot but still has a glowing genuine smile that peeks out here and there. Killer eyeliner skills, too. <3

eek you'll make me blush.
    @tinak33 has a great necklace collection. and hair i'm jealous of. thoughtful and wise
    I'm strugglin, cause while I want to reciprocate, my perceptions of people are for some reason really intimate to me and it's tough to just throw them out there.

I mean, I could just skim the surface and throw some stuff out there, but that feels like lying somehow.

Sorry!

I totally get this..

Tbh I get more of a feeling from people. When I did my posts it was difficult because finding the right word to describe a feeling isn't easy.

yes, for sure

i kinda want to say your cautious and outgoing all in the same skin @slimgirljo15
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    This is an actual question I have for folks IRL. I just don't feel like I could get an honest answer out of anyone. Everyone would rather spare my feelings, then be honest with me.

Its why I cherish those who are honest with me, it allowes me to change w/out guessing on what others do/don't like.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    @LiftingSpirits cool Midwest chick that can talk sports and knows what she’s talking about - seems to her own worst critic but like a lot of the women here she’s a bad @*kitten*

@slimgirljo15 crazy Aussie lady that doesn’t know a stranger I think everyone here knows of jo and her basement- always got a positive vibe - also lover of peaches 😉

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    @Cowsfan1
    Good dad. Sports fan even if it's the "cows". Good friend to those he's friendly with. A bit of a goof. Thoughtful advice giver
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    @LiftingSpirits cool Midwest chick that can talk sports and knows what she’s talking about - seems to her own worst critic but like a lot of the women here she’s a bad @*kitten*

@slimgirljo15 crazy Aussie lady that doesn’t know a stranger I think everyone here knows of jo and her basement- always got a positive vibe - also lover of peaches 😉

💙💙 I adore you
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    @LiftingSpirits cool Midwest chick that can talk sports and knows what she’s talking about..... except that she follows the wrong team.

>:)<3>:)<3
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    @LiftingSpirits cool Midwest chick that can talk sports and knows what she’s talking about..... except that she follows the wrong team.

>:)<3>:)<3

😂😂😂 Punk!!! I see what you did here, but I adore you too. Still. Probably.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I’ll play!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I’ll play!

You are awesome! Kindhearted, great dad, so gracious in the face of all life has thrown at you.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I’ll play!

Loving dad, whose overcome many things for one so young.
    Still struggles often but keeps on keeping on. Hard worker who doesn't get enough time to have fun and chill, has a lot of responsibilities. Used to take a lot more from people but put his foot down and now he stands up stronger.
    I hope life takes it easier on you and that your worries are soon in the past.
    Life has chucked lots of crap your way, it won't always be that way though 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @Gustaaf85 you've a good heart, kind and caring towards family and friends. Your sense of humour is quite different and not all get it 😁
    You don't get too upset about anything around here because I think you truly don't care how others see you.
    You march to the beat of your own drum.. I do wonder sometimes if things you say are lost in translation because you're dutch. You're very literal and like me sometimes you don't get the hidden meaning.
    With you.. what you see is what you get, no guile.
    I'm pleased to call you my friend 🤗
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic01 - an all around great person. Kind, caring, hard working, and funny. Somebody would have to try really hard to NOT like you, and even then I suspect they’d fail.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    @cee134 I find you to be analytical and scientific by nature. Although you’re a hidden gem, because your kind heart shines through in the most unexpected moments.
  • laprimaJenny
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @tinkerhellraiser I adore your deep artistic soul that sees the depth within things. I find you don’t feel the need to be fake with those around you. I value your vulnerability even if at times I find you hold it back possibly out of fear of being judged.
  • laprimaJenny
    Options
    @DWBalboa I find you to be one of the kindest guys around here because you always have something nice to say about others. I value how you challenge everyone to think about how they treat others because you are sensitive to how people perceive things.
  • laprimaJenny
    Options
    @1sphere Many of your posts have made me think on a deeper level. I value how vulnerable you are in your weaknesses and how you want to learn from others to grow as an individual. In this retrospect we are very similar.
  • supercallafraga
    supercallafraga Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @laprimaJenny - your sensitivity towards others along with the element of human kindness , combined with total intelligent *wherewithall* is pretty admirable - just saying Bellissima <3