:laugh: that's obviously photoshoped
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    yeah... thats just nasty. hahaha
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    For me the more natural look would be toned with some definition, Body Builder would be the guys on stage with muscles that would scare small children and veins bulging out everywhere that is just to much.

But...where's the middle ground? That's a pretty huge range!

For me...I like my build. It's not perfect, I need less bodyfat, but I only want to be a little bigger. 5-10lbs of muscle will be nice...and about 5-7% less bodyfat.

I suppose that is why I'm curious. I'm happily attached, but its interesting to apply this stuff to yourself lol.

I've looked at your profile pics and I think you would easily fit in the buff and defined range...you have a good look. I think the guys who are so huge that there is nothing natual looking about them are the turn off stage, you just look like a guy who takes care of himself and works out...No worries for you. :happy:

Thank you for the compliment =D.. I'm not looking for affirmation...more just to quench my curiosity. I've got a couple pictures of my little brother here for comparison. I'd posted them up in a previous thread I made a few months ago...but for some reason the pictures stopped working. I was comparing his body to other guys that were slimmer but still built well. Oddly, many girls picked his build lol.

Here you go:

2165291.jpg2165290.jpg
    2165293.jpg649880.jpg

This was a few years ago...and he has a Mountain Dew belly, thus the cropped pictures (he cropped them lol).

Anyway, I thought getting some pictures in here for comparison will help =p.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    both!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Depends - I'm all about drooling over a super-fit toned piece of man-meat, but a reasonably fit guy with an amazing smile and a razor-sharp wit makes my knees weak. So, am I adding to my spank bank or am I having my mental capaciities stroked?

I was married to a guy that basically looked like a pony keg with legs, so I really do favor fit men now .. but "fit" is relative to the situation.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I am out of the majority here. . Falling for a guy is not just about looks. . . I want my bestfriend. . someone that accepts me for who I am. . . Someone that is honest, and a gentleman. . .

It is nice to share some of the same interests as well. . . but I am not going to pick by body type. . I will say I don't want some scrawny little dude. . . But I do want someone that heck. . wants to go out fourwheelin, or weightlifting. . . . or just lounge on the couch. . . Watch movies. . walk on the beach. . go to church. .
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Here you go:

2165291.jpg2165290.jpg

This was a few years ago...and he has a Mountain Dew belly, thus the cropped pictures (he cropped them lol).

Anyway, I thought getting some pictures in here for comparison will help =p.

To be honest, that's actually a bit too big for my liking.

I'd still do him... but just sayin.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Well I guess I am out of the majority here. . Falling for a guy is not just about looks. . . I want my bestfriend. . someone that accepts me for who I am. . . Someone that is honest, and a gentleman. . .

It is nice to share some of the same interests as well. . . but I am not going to pick by body type. . I will say I don't want some scrawny little dude. . . But I do want someone that heck. . wants to go out fourwheelin, or weightlifting. . . . or just lounge on the couch. . . Watch movies. . walk on the beach. . go to church. .

I bet you're well within the majority hun. This question, I think...is more of a 'if the guy has all the qualities you like, but you got to pick his build' type thing lol.

And Odus...I'll pass along the information lol.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Interesting responses. :smile:
  • msmith5251s
    Options
    Natural look.
  • msmith5251s
    Options
    Natural look.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    natural! but really.. ehh. I'm kinda torn lately.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Glad we cleared that up. The rest of us very clearly do not want a friend, acceptance, honesty, or chivalry. Just a six-pack. :grumble:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I like a man who stays in shape and has a strong physique. I don't want spaghetti arms trying to hug me and if a guy needs ME to open the jars... game OVER! lol

Haha!

And odusgolp...that guy would be considered pretty ripped by most standards.

Yep. In all reality i like relatively ripped. Rarely ever get it *LOL* But ya know ;)

But still slender/medium, ya know? "BIG" is a turn-off for me

Exhibit B:

imgad?id=CJibsq-EhuOlrQEQoAEYwgQyCLOpOzkyiwOG

Ewwww.... even has a muscular belly button! That's gross! lol

yiiiiiiiiiiipes.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Cris: stop looking at your bro as a measuring stick. You have the preferable body-type right now. Posters have proved that. My honest option of your bro pics is that they dangerously tiptoe along the line of my last criterion in my initial post ;) lol

(edited to add: please DO NOT pass that info on)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Natural for sure. Body fat is good.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Cris: stop looking at your bro as a measuring stick. You have the preferable body-type right now. Posters have proved that. My honest option of your bro pics is that they dangerously tiptoe along the line of my last criterion in my initial post ;) lol

LOL, actually...he passed that line hun lol, along the time he took those pictures.

His wife wasn't pleased.

And not really comparing myself perse...more, giving examples for other people to compare, if you know what I mean. He's a big kid...I'm not as big. I prefer my own body type...but he's a good example of stupid buff without being 'bodybuilder' buff...if you know what I mean lol.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    I like fit muscular men :) haha preferably ones that look like Shaun T
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    I like fit muscular men :) haha preferably ones that look like Shaun T
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    I just like guys. period.