Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Spider-Man is lucky he got the desirable traits of a spider like climbing walls and spinning webs instead of having eight legs or eating bugs.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Spider-Man is lucky he got the desirable traits of a spider like climbing walls and spinning webs instead of having eight legs or eating bugs.

https://youtu.be/-WiR2VE-gm4
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Wow dude,
    that was one of the smoothest and corniest lines I’ve heard. B)
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    7e20fd6pwj0n.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    Wow dude,
    that was one of the smoothest and corniest lines I’ve heard. B)

wrgbc73vft27.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    People who complain about robots taking over jobs seem to be fine with vacuum robots.
  • cee134
    Options
    Team Rocket's Jessie and James have a Meowth, a cat, because they're hunting a Pikachu, a mouse.
  • cee134
    Options
    Saying you'd "kill to have superpowers" is a good reason for you not to have superpowers.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    vvjgzewwuu9s.jpeg

“Can you hear me now?”
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    When you see a young kid crying in a movie/tv programme, like real crying, tears and sad flushed face. Do the people filming have to scare them to make them cry? ☹
    They're too young to act like that.
    Seems barbaric.
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Teenybudda wrote: »
    When you see a young kid crying in a movie/tv programme, like real crying, tears and sad flushed face. Do the people filming have to scare them to make them cry? ☹
    They're too young to act like that.
    Seems barbaric.
    "No candy today. Eat the lemon."

I suppose that's not all that barbaric.
    Well from an adults point of view.
    Also, it must be hard for the parents if they have to stand at the side lines while their kid crys.

This is coming from me watching a programme just now and there was this little tot all teared up, in the way you can see he was upset not just pissed off about something. It was sad to see.
  • cee134
    Options
    Ironically, being a food source for humans is probably the single most effective way for an animal to ensure the perpetual survival of their species.
  • cee134
    Options
    Bananas are always emitting ethylene gas which makes other fruit ripen quicker, but they also grow in bunches. Each bunch of bananas is a battle royal to see who can kill the others fastest.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    People who complain about robots taking over jobs seem to be fine with vacuum robots.

You make a valid point, but in defense of my Rhoomba, I was unfortunately never paying anyone to vacuum so he did not steal anyone’s job.
  • cee134
    Options

You make a valid point, but in defense of my Rhoomba, I was unfortunately never paying anyone to vacuum so he did not steal anyone’s job.

Just saying...

utog6wn2layv.gif
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    How do guys on submarines hold their breath for so long?
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Cutie with a booty!