Question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I would prefer an almost hard body myself. Not complete body builder status, but not complete dough, either.

LOL. Most women think so differently than men =D. The thing I keep seeing in womens posts...is huge, broad generaliztions!

'Not complete body builder, not complete dough.'

Well, that's only 2/3 of the entire male population or so lol =D.

Guys are like 'Curvy', or 'Athletic'., or 'With some cushion' lol.

Not poking fun at you by the way...just pointing out a trend. I even put pictures up, which were mostly ignored (except by women that also put their own pictures).

Men and women really do think totally differently lol.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I would prefer an almost hard body myself. Not complete body builder status, but not complete dough, either.

LOL. Most women think so differently than men =D. The thing I keep seeing in womens posts...is huge, broad generaliztions!

Not poking fun at you by the way...just pointing out a trend. I even put pictures up, which were mostly ignored (except by women that also put their own pictures).

I wasnt giving a broad generalization ..LOL..I was very specific, so there..:P

*looking up at pic of ideal body* ( crisanderson27)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    "broad generalization" should be followed by the words "no pun intended" :)
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What she said! Don't want someone rock hard no neck can't put their arms down legs look like tree trunks.defined is nice....real nice think Mathew McCaunhey(sp) body type

dragons-1.jpg

I wouldn't mind that...but just a bit bigger in the chest, shoulders, and arms.

Not a lot.

ewww.... what the heck movie is that from? *LOL*

Reign of Fire lol.

And eww on the body type? Or eww on the tattoos, and blood? =p

Him in Reign of Fire is f#cking HOT. But that whole movie is based on a survival situation where a woman's primal most base instinct is to seek out a man for protection. You don't want him too young, he'll likely be too inexperienced, you don't want him too old because soon enough his experience won't outweigh a younger man's strength. That build, somewhere between the ages of 33-42, with some serious scars and that whole Alpha-male/Natural-leader/"Man's-man" type (yeah, THAT was a whole other thread entirely) is enough to make me ovulate on demand like a bunny.

Facial hair... his there? Meh... I can take it or leave it, chalk it up purely to the storyline and need to effect the character. My hubby blondes out real nice every summer but grows a nearly black full 2 o'clock shadow like a hockey player (who by the way are scientifically proven to have the highest testosterone levels of any type of athlete). I like how facial hair looks, but it's a catch-22 with my dislike of how it feels in certain places ;) But I dislike when a man *needs* a goatee or other facial hair to create the illusion of a strong masculine chin where there isn't one. It's a bit like the trickery a guy must feel when he finds out that drool-worthy cleavage he's been admiring all night was the trickery of an awesome push-up bra with a sport bra layered over it and "chicken cutlet" enhancers under it all, KWIM?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You.. Are fantastic swimgoddess...
  • Kahlagrace
    Options
    A man like Clay Matthews (Packers player) that can throw me around!!! (:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    A nice natural toned look :) but honestly at the end of the day truely is what's inside that counts ! ( for me )
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    (Bump)... I've got to find out what you gorgeous ladies are looking for. I already like what sweet Katya said! Goodnight all!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

ok, ok, so then I like athletic guys. Is that better? lol
  • bry_all01
    Options

how about I be even more specific and say guys that look like you? :tongue:
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    somewhere in the middle, but overall it depends on the man and his personality.
    I agree, muscle men can get cocky and that is such a turn off
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My ex husband was far from fit, and he was a cocky jerkface and an *kitten*. There are bad dudes in all shapes and sizes.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Oh my...well, yeah that's specific lol. And yes Von, I caught yours too, but you've said it before, this caught me by surprise lol.

Haha! As if you haven't been specific enough since right?

=D

Odus...I'm adding my stamp of approval...Swimgoddess is completely fantastic btw...lol...but obviously you're aware of that fact.

Taso...touche =D.

Swimgoddess...I'm not particularly fond of my own chin, but I don't let my facial hair grow any longer than the hair on my head...no illusions there =p. And yeah...Mr. Matthew is pretty awesome in that movie...one of his best parts really. He plays pure, undiluted male much better than I'd have expected.
  • bry_all01
    Options

Oh my...well, yeah that's specific lol. And yes Von, I caught yours too, but you've said it before, this caught me by surprise lol.

=D

to be fair, I responded the athletic guy first, then I said a guy who looks like you, especially since I decided to do my first Ms. Bikini competition and am working out, etc.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

=D

to be fair, I responded the athletic guy first, then I said a guy who looks like you, especially since I decided to do my first Ms. Bikini competition and am working out, etc.

Well, either way I'm honored, and thank you. It really did catch me by surprise lol. People like Von and others tease me about being 'hot'...and I'm very proud of my hard work of course. But truthfully...the camera does nice things for me...to my eye at least, I don't look a lot like that in person lol. Seeing the pictures is awesome motivation to keep pushing as hard as I can though, until the person in the mirror matches the person in the pictures.

By the way...best of luck on your debut bikini competition :)

~edit - smart phone typos.../sigh
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Lean and fit? But if I had to choose, I'd rather a little extra in natural fluff rather than monster body builder.

For the record, this is how I perceive lean and fit.
    side_lean.jpg

And I would date this guy....
    tumblr_lofosba2eE1qb1utno1_500.jpg

Before this guy....
    Muscle-Builder.gif
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Natural, defined muscles here too.
    ditto
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Lean and fit? But if I had to choose, I'd rather a little extra in natural fluff rather than monster body builder.

side_lean.jpg

Before this guy....
    Muscle-Builder.gif

I would definitely date Adam from Man V. Food. hottttttt!! Even if he can't bend over in his jacket..
  • ladysandy
    Options
    I like them natural!
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    As long as a man has a gorgeous face and nice looking man parts I don't care about his body at all. As long as he can wipe himself and stay clean like Swimgoddess mentioned.

side_lean.jpg

Before this guy....
    Muscle-Builder.gif

I would definitely date Adam from Man V. Food. hottttttt!! Even if he can't bend over in his jacket..

I would date the first guy because he has the best looking face and features.