CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    CW: 218.6

I still have no tape measure. :ohwell: But I know there has been no change because my clothes still fit the same. AND the scale as well says I have NOT put ENOUGH effort into this! But I am on my still in this and ready to change:drinker: I have been ready Jillian Micheals: Unlimited and so far it has been a great inspiring book.

Thank you yall:blushing:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Still bailing out my basement :explode: I will check in sometime tonight... Love you all! :heart:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    CW: 218.6

I still have no tape measure. :ohwell: But I know there has been no change because my clothes still fit the same. AND the scale as well says I have NOT put ENOUGH effort into this! But I am on my still in this and ready to change:drinker: I have been ready Jillian Micheals: Unlimited and so far it has been a great inspiring book.

Thank you yall:blushing:

Start again....hang in there and take one day at a time!!!:wink: Are you logging in your food? That has really helped me stay on track and also learn calorie value and maybe choose something lower so I can have more. You have inspired me to break Unlimited out!!! I met Jillian at a book signing...it was AWESOME. I need to get busy reading....

Hang in there - Get a tape measure too :tongue: Sometimes when the scale isn't treating you right the tape measure will :smile:
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    CW: 203
    measurements - can you send me my first set? after 30 days the e-mail deletes!
    Bust: 47
    Waist: 40.5
    Hips: 44
    Thigh: 23
    Arm: 15.25
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Still bailing out my basement :explode: I will check in sometime tonight... Love you all! :heart:

PLEASE be safe.
  • Butterbuns30
    Butterbuns30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Checking in :-)

CW= 239
    BUST= 41.5
    WAIST= 40
    HIPS= 54
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I haven't been feeling very well this week, so I didn't get to do the challenges. I'm hoping to be back into my routine this week, tho, and I'm going to push myself to get to it!

CW: 256.2

Bust: 48
    Waist: 45
    Hips: 54
    Arm: 17.5
    Thigh: 31
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Jen...sorry to hear about your flooded basement. Hope you get it bailed w/o too much damage having been done. Take care.
    Just got back from a dinner/presentation of a friend/former ER co-worker who went to Tanzania to nurse in the bush. If I could put half the effort into losing weight that those people put into simply surviving, I would not have a weight problem anymore. Was really sobering and maybe will help me get a better perspective on my journey and get me inspired. I hope you all have a great week. Didn't finish the plie's although I have eaten better these past few days. Look forward to the next challenge.
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Wow it sure has been so many ups and downs this week for our dear CCC'ers. Hope everyone dealing with Irene remain safe. Your in my thoughts and prayers. For those ill this week, take it easy and feel better soon. Those this having a rough time, hang in there.
    Congrats to all those who kept it up this week.

Finished all my plies this week and finished day 5 level 1 of the 30 day shred. Looking forward to next weeks challenge ;)
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely NO idea what happened and I just want to bawl my eyes out.

Cw: 191.8

I somehow had a 7lb GAIN this week. That doesn't seem possible....
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    bump
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ended up skipping my plies because I was in bed with a migraine.

I'm still at only 30, but will try to get in another 15 after work this evening.... probably won't manage all 70- sorry guys.

Jenn- sorry to hear about the basement, I'll be thinking of you (and everyone else dealing with Irene). Be safe.
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Femmeride - I too have gained this week, admittedly not 7lb but a whole new week is startingthis week. Chalk it up to experience and forget about it and start this week focused and determined to lose weight. Everyone goes through this at some point and there may be good reason for it. You can do it!

I met all the challenges this week but unfortunately put on 2lb - HOWEVER, I am not unhappy about this (:noway:) as I know it is because I've started the 30 day shred. I'm on day 6 today and seeing HUGE results - my thighs are like steel and I have lost major inches since startingthe challenge:

Beginning: Chest 44 Now: 42.5
    Beginning: Waist 40 Now: 37
    Beginning: Hips 44 Now: 43
    Beginning: Thighs 27 Now: 25.5
    Beginning: Arms 15 Now: 11
    Beginning: Wrist 6.25 Now: 6

So, weight up two pounds to 184lb but overall inches lost 12 3/4"!! I'm happy with that.:happy: Hopefully the scales will reflect the work I've put in next week.
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the time to read everything and keep up...but I don't. Good luck to everyone but you can remove me from the list. Thanks!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I met all the challenges this week but unfortunately put on 2lb - HOWEVER, I am not unhappy about this (:noway:) as I know it is because I've started the 30 day shred. I'm on day 6 today and seeing HUGE results - my thighs are like steel and I have lost major inches since startingthe challenge:

Beginning: Chest 44 Now: 42.5
    Beginning: Waist 40 Now: 37
    Beginning: Hips 44 Now: 43
    Beginning: Thighs 27 Now: 25.5
    Beginning: Arms 15 Now: 11
    Beginning: Wrist 6.25 Now: 6

So, weight up two pounds to 184lb but overall inches lost 12 3/4"!! I'm happy with that.:happy: Hopefully the scales will reflect the work I've put in next week.

Those are amazing losses!!! Congratulations!!
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Sorry I've been dead quiet last week.

CW146 lost 1lb

xUna
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    CW = 206.2 - don't remember my exact weigh-in last time (I think 207.6) but it should be at least a small loss. Not bad for being on vacation this past week!
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    Well this week was all about geting back into the swing of things after my horrible week in NYC (eatng wise). This week I lost the 2 lbs I have gaines. So I am back at 154

CW - 154
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    CW: 177.6 lb

I'm down 1.4 lb from last week! Whoo hoo!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    160.5 this week:)