What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I wonder if everyone's internet personality is the same as their real life personality. 🤔

I'm a grumpy old man in real life too. Although, on the internet you can't fully experience my anger induced monologues on today's lazy kids and the price of tube socks.

😂You don’t scare me

Ten dollars for four pairs of tube socks??!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I wonder if everyone's internet personality is the same as their real life personality. 🤔

Nope I'm super shy irl :D

Shut up!!! Really?!?😂

You got me before the edit 😂

Shy is not a word that's ever been used to describe me 😁

Whew! This would've made my day, though. You can be anyone you want to be behind a keyboard.

That's true.. but hard work over a long time to hide traits though.. I think bits of who you are kinda splash out anyway.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

I'm a grumpy old man in real life too. Although, on the internet you can't fully experience my anger induced monologues on today's lazy kids and the price of tube socks.

😂You don’t scare me

But so fun!
    omr991jk7c8k.jpeg
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

😂You don’t scare me

But so fun!
    omr991jk7c8k.jpeg

Is it too early for inappropriate yet mildly amusing observations about bruised knees? :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Nope I'm super shy irl :D

Shut up!!! Really?!?😂

You got me before the edit 😂

Shy is not a word that's ever been used to describe me 😁

Whew! This would've made my day, though. You can be anyone you want to be behind a keyboard.

That's true.. but hard work over a long time to hide traits though.. I think bits of who you are kinda splash out anyway.

I totally agree, although I try really hard to hide my "*kitten*." I'm pretty confident I do not succeed, but that's ok. 😄

:laugh: we all have *kitten* in us.. And you've always been lovely to me so I gotta disagree on the not succeeding bit.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

😂You don’t scare me

But so fun!
    omr991jk7c8k.jpeg

Is it too early for inappropriate yet mildly amusing observations about bruised knees? :D

I think the photo speaks for itself 😮😂
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Thinking back to the time I posted that squat picture and people gave me hell for it so I deleted my account, was upset over it for a while but came back with a new name and now people like me lol

Ahhhh ... They'd reported my progress squat pics on my profile page. You cannot control other peoples sensibilities.

.... WTF? Were y'all naked doing these squats or something? Why report that?!?

Nothing that interesting - leotards, as I was keen on seeing how much fat needed to go. @pics - Mere depth & form checks, which inadvertently showed my weight losses. Killed my desire to log/track via my photo feed. Pettiness isn't really new on MFP regrettably.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Bugs
    pfivzq9w8clz.jpeg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Someone's enjoying the lack of the Woo button. :D
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Bugs
    pfivzq9w8clz.jpeg

We still haven't witnessed tarantulas in action, although we did see this beauty on our neighbor's yard.

3n3gh6hdr9m4.png
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Bugs
    pfivzq9w8clz.jpeg

We still haven't witnessed tarantulas in action, although we did see this beauty on our neighbor's yard.

3n3gh6hdr9m4.png

Fuzzy! Are they dangerous?

I had never seen insects doing that before. I was just watching my son’s horse lesson, minding my own business, and there they were. Like whole worlds within worlds right under my nose.
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    "....you are always on my mind"
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    BW__NOT wrote: »
    "....you are always on my mind"

Telllllll meeeeee. Tell me that your sweet love hasn’t died. Giiiiiiiiiivve meeeeeee. Give me one more chance to keep you satisfied.

It’ll be all day now
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Someone's enjoying the lack of the Woo button. :D

Is it bad, I feel more happy about the reaction the Wooer must be feeling. What will their lashings, of their woo fingers do now?

zn8lwhi05guf.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I am exactly the same in real life as I am on here, including being nutters about cats.
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Girl I'm sorry I was blind....
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Bugs
    pfivzq9w8clz.jpeg

3n3gh6hdr9m4.png

Fuzzy! Are they dangerous?

I had never seen insects doing that before. I was just watching my son’s horse lesson, minding my own business, and there they were. Like whole worlds within worlds right under my nose.

Thankfully, no they aren't dangerous or poisonous. They are quite large, which forces me to understand why some South East Asians eat them as a snack.

Funny how oblivious all these creepy crawlies are to us. Beautiful photo. :)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I am exactly the same in real life as I am on here, including being nutters about cats.

I'm a little bit different. For example, I don't post as many memes in real life.