Weapons of Mass Reduction : Team August Challenge!

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Today's challenge, done. Doubt I'll be within calories or water ozs, so I just get the point for the challenge.

Oh and I did 200 more jumping jacks to bring it to 600 for the week, and did two miles extra bringing my total to 5.3 for the week.
  • missysmission777
    missysmission777 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Here's LOOKING at another GREAT day!!!!!

(60) MIn Class - WENT to my ZUMBA CLASS ( I haven't been since my last episode)
    (40) Zig Zag Hops
    (3) Sets Of 21's
    NO SWIMMERS ( Too much on the neck) BUT I'll get there
    (50) Heart Attack Jacks

Under Calorie Goal
    13 Glasses of Water

THANK YOU for PUSHING me so much and giving me DIRECTION......
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Still nursing the injured knee but it feels good enough to hit the treadmill to walk it out at the gym tonight... Gary offered upper body exercises in place of any exercises I can't complete this week so I will PUSH THROUGH and make them work!!!!

We're gearing up for Hurricane Irene here in Boston.... I bought all of my supplies last night. I just have to get through today at work and then my daughter and I will be hunkered down inside to wait out the storm! If I have power, I will update you... if not, I will check in on my status update from my phone (but only once a day so I can save battery power).

To anyone else affected by Irene - God bless and prayers are headed your way!

Suz
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Still nursing the injured knee but it feels good enough to hit the treadmill to walk it out at the gym tonight... Gary offered upper body exercises in place of any exercises I can't complete this week so I will PUSH THROUGH and make them work!!!!

We're gearing up for Hurricane Irene here in Boston.... I bought all of my supplies last night. I just have to get through today at work and then my daughter and I will be hunkered down inside to wait out the storm! If I have power, I will update you... if not, I will check in on my status update from my phone (but only once a day so I can save battery power).

To anyone else affected by Irene - God bless and prayers are headed your way!

Suz

Yeah we stocked up to. Philly may get a direct hit. Be safe everyone.
  • toots99
    Options
    Challenge-done!
    Water-will be done!
    Calories-done!

Oh and I did another 200 jumping jacks to bring it to 800 for the week, and did an extra mile bringing my total to 6.3 for the week. :drinker:
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Walking 3.5 mph - 30mins
    40 Burpess (Challenge)
    50 Squat Kicks (Challenge)
    20 Globe Jumps (Challenge)
    300 Crunches (Challenge)
    200 Jumping Jacks (Challenge)
    50 Planks

I have completed 1250 crunches and 800 jumping jacks and 9 miles towards the teams total:o)
  • brotherjeem
    brotherjeem Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    for yesterday...
    logged food...under cal.
    water...over
    happy with weigh in ... 6 week ahead of schedule
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Checking in before Irene comes...

I've been over on water all week...
    I've been under cals and logged all week...
    I didn't complete all challenges due to my injured knee mid-week but I've done everything I can for upper body and hopefully that will give me credit for challenges....

I've completed 3.5 miles of walking and 12 miles on the bike for a total of 15.5 miles for the week.
    I've also completed 1000 crunches for the week (I did some for toots99 and she did my jumping jacks)!!!

Everyone in Irene's path - stay safe and God bless. We'll be getting the storm starting in the early morning hours tomorrow and lasting until evening.
  • toots99
    Options
    for yesterday...
    logged food...under cal.
    water...over
    happy with weigh in ... 6 week ahead of schedule

Fantastic!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    20 Mountain Climbers (team challenge)
    3 sets of 20 Woodchops (team challenge)
    3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps (team challenge)
    200 Jumping Jacks (team challenge)
    300 Crunches (team challenge)
    200 Jumping Jacks (Charger Challenge)
  • brotherjeem
    brotherjeem Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    logged food...under cal.
    water...over
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Checking in! Boston is just getting the storm now... winds have picked up.

I weighed in and sent it to Gary a little while ago. Just wanted to tell you all the good news:

I've lost 11.6 pounds this month because of this challenge!!! THANK YOU for all of your friendship, support, guidance and encouragement... you guys rock and we were rockstars, beasts, and machines!!! WTG!!! I will see you here for the final days challenges the next two days then it's time to go TRIBAL!!!! xo
  • toots99
    Options
    Okay folks, I wasn't able to do the challenge today, I was in a "running zone" and since I don't often feel like that, I took advantage of it. I'll be within my calories and chugging all my water!
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to say HEY!!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Okay folks, I wasn't able to do the challenge today, I was in a "running zone" and since I don't often feel like that, I took advantage of it. I'll be within my calories and chugging all my water!

Silly girl, it was rest day! Unless you rested on another day?
  • toots99
    Options

Silly girl, it was rest day! Unless you rested on another day?

I rarely rest! LOL
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Inspire and Retire:

My inspirational piece: I've lost 13.4 pounds from Aug. 1st to Aug. 30th.

Retire? HECK NO!!!! Bring on September - we're going TRIBAL!!!!

I start with my personal trainer tonight - I am excited and nervous!!! But I am ready to TRANSFORM!
  • toots99
    Options
    Water done! Will be within cals! 800 total jumping jacks done, plus 6 miles for the week.

Looking forward to next month's challenge!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Thank you for such a GREAT month everyone!!!!!!

I am stronger and more motivated than ever! I kicked butt EVERYDAY during this challenge, even when I injured my (already bad) knee. I joined a gym and started with a personal trainer last night.

I LOST 14.6 pounds in August!!!!!

See you in September?
  • toots99
    Options
    Are you ready for a new month, challengers?