What's on your mind?

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I am confused as to why troopers are always so sexy. Is it the big doofy hat?

....are they wearing pants? I can't recall the uniform. If they're not wearing pants, could that be why?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited September 2019
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

....are they wearing pants? I can't recall the uniform. If they're not wearing pants, could that be why?

every day except pantsless Tuesday
  • Reckoner68

That reminds me of the time I got pulled over and I greeted the cop as Officer smiles because his name tag said S. Miles

How'd that go?
  • Reckoner68

That reminds me of the time I got pulled over and I greeted the cop as Officer smiles because his name tag said S. Miles

How'd that go?

$245 fine

His name was a *lie*
  • Reckoner68
    I need horror gold and all I have so far is a red riding hood tale with a mummy thrown in for no good reason
  • your_future_ex_wife

i’d have asked you out to dinner
  • your_future_ex_wife
    I need horror gold and all I have so far is a red riding hood tale with a mummy thrown in for no good reason

But grandmummy what big teeth you have!
  • your_future_ex_wife

I'd have worn something slutty

you know what i like
  • Reckoner68

you know what i like

...is this like, improv?

Yes, and...????
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member

That doesn't always work. That reminds me of many years ago, I was in my 20s and was on a road trip across Canada by myself. I spilled my coffee all over my pants, pulled over on the side of the highway to take them off until I got to a rest stop to get some put of my suitcase... I only had a winter coat on, boots and no pants, I got pulled over and still got a fine 😒
  • your_future_ex_wife

That doesn't always work. That reminds me of many years ago, I was in my 20s and was on a road trip across Canada by myself. I spilled my coffee all over my pants, pulled over on the side of the highway to take them off until I got to a rest stop to get some put of my suitcase... I only had a winter coat on, boots and no pants, I got pulled over and still got a fine 😒

it would work on me. I’d spring for the lobster
  • Reckoner68

it would work on me. I’d spring for the lobster

It would work on me, too. I think.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

He should be taken to jail for that !
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    I’ll be 40 this week- realistically my life is likely half way over - 🤷‍♂️ speaking of - what up @Reckoner68 @tinkerhellraiser
  • Reckoner68
    i got major nap guilt rn bc i fell asleep for like 3 hours and my 10 year old took care of everything instead of waking me up and idk why but it’s killing me like makes me want to cry

It's practice for independence, it'll be OK
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I’ll be 40 this week- realistically my life is likely half way over - 🤷‍♂️ speaking of - what up @Reckoner68 @tinkerhellraiser

y’all are so OLD.🤣 happy bday peeps.