What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Today has been a little rough but my boyfriend (who's been away for work for 1 month now and only supposed to come back in October) just announced to me that he's coming back next week to be with me for my next chemo treatment. I would have never asked him to leave work for this because life goes on and I have many months of this ahead of me but this really made my day. I feel really lucky right now. We've only been seeing eachother a few months and it means alot to me that he's willing to be here for me.

zp7awcluuhw6.gif
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    I've been having a hard time to eat lately due to nausea but my mom (who's a doctor) suggested that maybe I should try a plant that's been legalized here. Anyways... I decided it's worth a shot and so far I've eaten a big bowl of strawberries, half of a watermelon, double stuffed Oreos and a whole tub of HÀagen-Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream. 😐

πŸ–€it's working! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    I've been having a hard time to eat lately due to nausea but my mom (who's a doctor) suggested that maybe I should try a plant that's been legalized here. Anyways... I decided it's worth a shot and so far I've eaten a big bowl of strawberries, half of a watermelon, double stuffed Oreos and a whole tub of HÀagen-Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream. 😐

And I've had the giggles while I've been eating. Win-win πŸ˜‚

Say....have you ever had this thing called a stroop waffle? I found them in Amsterdam and I think you'd enjoy them quite a lot.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options

Say....have you ever had this thing called a stroop waffle? I found them in Amsterdam and I think you'd enjoy them quite a lot.

I have never had that. I had to Google it and it auto corrected me to stroopwafel and took me to the urban dictionary definition 😐 but then I saw the other definition and yes... I agree, that's looks pretty tasty πŸ˜‚
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I have never had that. I had to Google it and it auto corrected me to stroopwafel and took me to the urban dictionary definition 😐 but then I saw the other definition and yes... I agree, that's looks pretty tasty πŸ˜‚

I buy them on amazon. They’re *mwah*
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

I'm not going to urban dictionary, but whatever it says, I probably could have found that in Amsterdam too.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

I'm not going to urban dictionary, but whatever it says, I probably could have found that in Amsterdam too.

I've been to Amsterdam and yes, I have no doubt you could have found that there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I wonder if anyone ever went to a concert and the performer did the usual "Are you ready to rock" (ok, usual in the 80s) and there was someone in the crowd who had a rough day, and really only went because the tickets were already purchased and really were not at all ready to rock whatsoever.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I wonder if anyone ever went to a concert and the performer did the usual "Are you ready to rock" (ok, usual in the 80s) and there was someone in the crowd who had a rough day, and really only went because the tickets were already purchased and really were not at all ready to rock whatsoever.

um, hated those guys so yeah

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
  • Pandemonium_
    edited September 2019
    Options

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

But did you still give them the rock hand sign and yell "Wooooooo" (not to be mistaken with the MFP button formerly known as woo)?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

But did you still give them the rock hand sign and yell "Wooooooo" (not to be mistaken with the MFP button formerly known as woo)?

nope. I crossed my arms and sighed a lot
  • Pandemonium_
    Options

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Hot
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Hot

easy to please
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I was at a football game recently where every time the home team scored, the male cheerleaders would do the same number of pushups as whatever their score was. I’m not usually easily riled but for some reason i found this annoying because only the guys did it. The girls did some flips or something but I would’ve rather seen both sexes do the same feat
  • TheChristianSimone
    Options
    The desire to connect with others and the challenge of being ok being one's true self is a constant battle. I wonder if the life I have now will be the same.

Reading in here is so funny and some of you would make colorful people at a social function to watch.