If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    fip0212---buttercream-in-bowl---2kg-tub.jpg

I just want buttercream frosting. I don't even need the cake.

We are twins in this regard. Gimme all the frosting.

Growing up one of my favorite "snacks" was a tub of buttercream with graham crackers or pretzel sticks
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options

Growing up one of my favorite "snacks" was a tub of buttercream with graham crackers or pretzel sticks

I never had it with pretzel sticks. Now I want to try that.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    bea5e1233a982e7d0a55152fe40ca201.jpg

Ohhh yeah 🤤
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,612 Member
    Options

That sounds so good! I took cake decorating classes and used to eat buttercream frosting with a spoon, love that stuff!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    selkzcbm0qhr.jpg
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options

Cake is basically a vehicle for buttercream icing, and a way to recover in between hits. We have a thing called 'Cake Wednesday' at work, and I have a BAAAAD habit of wandering down after the scrum has ended and spooning up the icing adhering to the outside of the empty cake platters...
  • Livhere
    Livhere Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Cheez itz snack mix 🤤
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ceiswyn wrote: »

Cake is basically a vehicle for buttercream icing, and a way to recover in between hits. We have a thing called 'Cake Wednesday' at work, and I have a BAAAAD habit of wandering down after the scrum has ended and spooning up the icing adhering to the outside of the empty cake platters...

I do this too!!! Can't waste it.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Livhere wrote: »
    Cheez itz snack mix 🤤

Cheezits make me a bit sick in the stomach but I can eat Goldfish all day. I almost bought the cartoon giant carton the other day. Flavor blasted cheddar pls.
  • Livhere
    Options
    That sucks you can't eat them! I eat goldfish too! But, I wanted the snack mix cause it also has the little cheddar puffs & pretzels in it 😅 I always have to avoid buying the big boxes cause I will eat them all with an entire bottle of juice if given the chance. You know what also sounds good? Those little debbie zebra cakes. 😅 I'm so hungry right now, but I am trying to save the rest of my calories for dinner tonight
  • pancakerunner
    edited September 2019
    Options
    That sucks you can't eat them! I eat goldfish too! But, I wanted the snack mix cause it also has the little cheddar puffs & pretzels in it 😅 I always have to avoid buying the big boxes cause I will eat them all with an entire bottle of juice if given the chance. You know what also sounds good? Those little debbie zebra cakes. 😅 I'm so hungry right now, but I am trying to save the rest of my calories for dinner tonight

Zebra Cakes! so good... Or swiss rolls!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options

I steam rolled my way through a box of the 100 calorie swiss rolls....many times.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I steam rolled my way through a box of the 100 calorie swiss rolls....many times.

When did they make 100 calories swiss rolls??!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options

Oh god, seriously yeeeeeears ago. 100 calorie nutty buddy bars too. I found some knock offs of the swiss rolls at Dollar Tree but not sure they have them anymore.
  • pancakerunner
    Options

Oh god, seriously yeeeeeears ago. 100 calorie nutty buddy bars too. I found some knock offs of the swiss rolls at Dollar Tree but not sure they have them anymore.

Another favortie: puzfxuchyv4p.png
  • Livhere
    Options
    Oh man just Little Debbie's in general has great stuff! 🤤
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Oh man just Little Debbie's in general has great stuff! 🤤

I really hate admitting it, but Little Debbie products do have a place in my heart... just not my diet! I don't support the company, their business practices, ingredients, etc. But dang... something about a soft, spongy Swiss Roll...
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    pbu9cove0j8z.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options

Been guity of this ...😂
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »

Been guity of this ...😂

That's the reason for seeing these on cakes...perfect for 'snacks'

i59axdq9bwh4.png