Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

Options

Replies

• catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    yes....he deserved it more than you can know. and yes to all of you saying "well if he was that bad why didn't you leave?".....you are right - I should have never married him. but live and learn. plus I have 2 beautiful kids.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have never been married. While young and with a long term boyfriend who cheated on me more than once I did.
    He promises he was a new man ..than I found out he was cheating ..I got tired of being the victim and went on a little experiment ...
    Yes cheat on him !
    I had a fling with a gorgeous male friend that I knew liked me. I was living the experience just like my boyfriend. Felt the Lust , The thrills, did the lies and all... but once I got caught I had to lie mysefl out of it just like he had done to me so many times. It was an awful awful feeling. So I learned that I'm not a good cheater and it's not worth it. The relacionship still survived bc i denied it all...but we are no longer together ..I caught him cheating again and that was enough for me.
    Moved on to better things..
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Nope. Ive been married 7 years and with my husband for 9. Before that, I was 17 and my ex boyfriend cheated on me and that killed me. I got with my husband at 18 and never had the desire to cheat.
  • LordRahl
    LordRahl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What the heck does this mean? "ong">cheated" Have seen it on a lot of the posts? Confused, thought it was a slip of the finger but on many posts.
  • LordRahl
    LordRahl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What the heck does this mean? "ong">cheated" Have seen it on a lot of the posts? Confused, thought it was a slip of the finger but on many posts.
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    I've never been married- but I kind of sort of cheated on my ex-boyfriend.
    I wanted to break up with him but I was scared of him/how he would react.
    I started seeing another guy while he was still "my boyfriend'
    we werent even having sex/being intimate/affectionate/whatever else with each other and I think he knew it I was about to break up with him anyway.

I just think that if you're unhappy then leave...because playing with people's emotions isn't cool and it never ends well.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Not on my wife. When I was in my 20's, I "played" all the time. In fact my room mate (to play a joke), knowingly let a girlfriend of mine in the house knowing that another girl had already stayed the night. Needless to say, I didn't see either of them again.
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Last year, I left my wife of 11 years to be with another woman. It was simultaneously the best thing and the worst thing I have ever done in my life...
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    No, I have not cheated.
  • kristlynngirl
    kristlynngirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Never cheated.

Have both been cheated on and have been the other woman --- and I should have known better than to be her.
  • jhendricks123
    jhendricks123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    No, I have never cheated on anyone, and I have not been cheated on (to my knowledge). I am in a semi-open relationship with my fiance though and we have both "played" with permission and in each others presence :)
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Never did, never will.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    yes....he deserved it more than you can know. and yes to all of you saying "well if he was that bad why didn't you leave?".....you are right - I should have never married him. but live and learn. plus I have 2 beautiful kids.

Spot on. I cheated on my ex husband because he had cheated on me countless times before then- and I thought that by cheating I could make him feel as crappy as he'd made me feel. Boy was I wrong...it did nothing to him and it made me feel like scum of the earth (even after all the crap he'd done to me). I don't regret it, because at the time I thought that my response to his treatment of me was MORE than appropriate, but I'd never cheat again. It's simply not worth all the drama.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Never been married, mostly likely never will be. I met a guy in uni when I was in a long distance relationship that was kind of falling apart (long distance at 19? yeah okay!). I had broken up with the long distance guy but he was hysterical over it and insisted we were together. I started seeing the other guy and when I told the long distance guy so he'd realize I'd moved on, he had a cow saying I had cheated. Sigh.

I've also been "the other woman", although not necessarily on purpose. He had told me they had an open relationship and he was going to break up with her anyway and I was naive enough to believe him. Ah to be young and reckless.
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    NO I've never cheated and never would...was married for 18 years to a man who turned into a abusive drunk and cheated on me for the last 4-5 years of our marriage but I never cheated don't believe cheating is ever ok.
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have cheated in the past, when I was a teenager. However, no I have not and will not cheat on my spouse.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I'm not married but I've never cheated on a boyfriend either.

Been cheated on a few times though and it was one of the worst feelings I have ever felt and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I've never been married, but I've cheated on almost every boyfriend I've ever had.

I'm never satisfied.
  • debclif
    debclif Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    NOPE! And never will! And if he cheats on me, he's gonna have another thing coming! And he knows it! LOL! We love each other too much!
This discussion has been closed.