The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• kelligifford88
    kelligifford88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I am very new here. Started my journey to healthy almost 3 weeks ago. I see I am almost at the end of this groups age limit at 55. Oh well. I hope all have a fantastic Saturday!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Morning peeps!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Good evening
  • adamhartshorne
    adamhartshorne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I'm soon 36, so guess that counts 😂 It's definitely harder to shed those lbs than it used to be.

I have just recently joined the community and happy to accept friends with a view to maintaining focus
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday morning
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! Have an awesome day!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It's a beautiful sunny Sunday in my part of the world!!! How's it going in yours
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday morning to all. Nice and toasty in Texas. Did get a run in before it got too warm. Maybe try and do some indoor rock climbing later. Hope y'all are having a good weekend.
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's a beautiful sunny Sunday in my part of the world!!! How's it going in yours

It's unseasonably warm here. I think I'll enjoy some time by the river.

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a good time.
  • pandygirl56
    pandygirl56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 56 and toward the end of the middle agers. Lol. It would be lovely to have friends in my age category. This group is a great idea.. I was on here awhile back, but not for very long. I had some personal issues to deal with.
    Looking forward to this group and learning new things from y'all. Also, looking to accept active friends to motivate and support each other. Have a great Sunday!! 😁 💕

😁 💕
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

It's unseasonably warm here. I think I'll enjoy some time by the river.

Sounds great. It's cool here but super sunny. We're going for lunch with my mom then I need to make cupcakes and help my boy with a book report. I've skating tonight but I'm not sure I'm going to really participate my shoulder is a bit tender
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have just turned 42 😱. I have just restarted my journey after 2 years away so would love some supportive pals so please feel free to add me! 😊
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Well I ignored my own advice and skated. Oops. It was fun though. I only have one more practice and then I'm on the DL list. Gotta make the most of it
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Where's my Kemoore football buddy?! Accidentally deleted you :(
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    My weekend hike was awesome! My knees are shot though. I never thought I would be saying that before the age of 50, nevermind before 40.

You should have seen my dad go though! Wow. He has cardiac arrhythmia and palpitations, aside from the hip problems that he hasn't had time to get surgery for. I hope I am like him at the age of 68!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good morning gang! Hope everyone had a good weekend. A new week, let’s get it started.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps...lets have a great week!