What are you sick of?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Kinda sick of the psuedo room they set up in my living room to work on the ceiling. It's been here for a week and is impeding my path to both my laundry facilities and my garage, which I kinda need access to.

Yeah, I know.. first world problem.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    xnocxg3rmvph.gif
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Pretty sick of not being able to fly or set things on fire with my mind.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Lip injections. I'm always on the social media stuffs and I'm usually looking at all the pretty girls and what starts out as a little lip filler turns into big, big lips that don't fit their face anymore. It pains me seeing a beautiful girl go overboard with the plastic surgery. I'm not against plastic surgery but it feels like some sort of epidemic sometimes.

Let me add fake boobs, butt, lashes, and hair to that.

I missed a comma and saw butt lashes at first.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    laundry....I'm sick of doing laundry

I like doing laundry ( really, I do. )

Just the other day I was sitting on the sofa watching college football and my wife said.

Are you going to do anything today?

I replied: I already am.... laundry.
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers. Yeah, really useful....
  • s131951
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Thoughts and prayers. Yeah, really useful....

Right, like 'You'll figure it out.' Translation: I don't want you to feel bad because I care for you to a minor degree, but don't really want to get emotionally or mentally entangled in helping you figure it out.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    Lip injections. I'm always on the social media stuffs and I'm usually looking at all the pretty girls and what starts out as a little lip filler turns into big, big lips that don't fit their face anymore. It pains me seeing a beautiful girl go overboard with the plastic surgery. I'm not against plastic surgery but it feels like some sort of epidemic sometimes.

See? Not the only one!
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    laundry....I'm sick of doing laundry

I like doing laundry ( really, I do. )

Just the other day I was sitting on the sofa watching college football and my wife said.

Are you going to do anything today?

I replied: I already am.... laundry.

If only it ended there, but then the laundry has to be put away and the socks need to be paired, UGH!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I’m sick of feeling sick all of the time.
    Dang, what about trying some super foods like kale? I consume a lot of that for the vitamins and goodness, makes me feel energized in a healthy kind of way

I do try to get in as many super foods as I can, but honestly, I work with kids, I have kids, I spend my free time dragging them around to activities with other kids, and then my house seems to be the house kids come to hang out at. And at the end of the day kids are little germ breeders, and I’m just hanging on to when I develop a super human immune system.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

Oh, you’re the second person. I wanna know what butt lashes are!
  • s131951
    Options
    Could be a spanking on a second thought, but I thought a type of eyelash affixed to the top of the cheeks. Some headlights on cars have them.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    People with small lawns in a development mowing their lawns with their RIDING lawn mowers every other day. Its freaking fall. The grass hasn't grown since you mowed it last. And it looks like it takes longer to mow your lawn with that giant riding mower than it would a push mower. I am so sick of you mowing your dang lawn.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    and then the weed eater....... pah-leeeeze.
  • s131951
    Options
    Eating weeds.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    People watering their lawn in a drought.. in a state that usually gets lots of rain and is right next to the ocean. No one cares that your grass is greener, Karen. Everyone's lawn is dying.