• boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    someone said this earlier but it needs to heard again

PANTYHOSE WITH OPEN TOE SHOES
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    As for the 'flats on women' thing...not everyone is cut out for heels, nor do all jobs make wearing heels a possibility.

Truth... bad knees equals heels for special occasions. Working in a blue collar job equals tennis shoes or steel toed boots at work.
  • MLEme
    MLEme Posts: 45
    Options
    LMAO... apparently I am a fashion train wreck today :laugh: looks down at skinny jeans, brown flats... and scarf.... :sad: LOL. I <3 my scarfs... the freaken building I work in is like an ice chest.... :laugh:

with that said... UGGS and Crocks are UGGLY.... but comfy.... but UGLY ... I'm torn...
    skinny jeans on guys... with the a** hanging out... ??? not OK.
    hmmm... fake glasses annoy me... I guess I just find it strange, do you want my eye sight? :noway:
    fannypacks - no words.... just wrong!
  • rungurlrun
    Options
    There's plenty for the guys too.

Guys who wear sunglasses indoors. Unless you have a real eye problem, it just looks like someone REALLY desperate for attention.

agree on this!!!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    The thuggy underwear look was explained to me as this - You're a thug. You go to prison. The food is horrible and you have nothing to do but work out all day. So you lose a lot of weight and inches off your waist. Prison isn't going to give you new pants and they certainly aren't going to give you a belt because it could be weaponized too easily. Hence the look.

I think it looks stupid on everyone one but especially on lazy white suburban teens that I know personally and personally know I could whip in fight in about 10 seconds. I first saw it in Alabama about 18 years ago on some teens and I am aghast that it has NOT gone away yet.

Slutty clothes for tweens. I have a 12 year old daughter who has a great figure because she is athlete but collectively we go crazy trying to find cute clothing that makes her looks her age and not a 17 year old hootchie mama.

It bugs me that girl’s shorts have no discernable inseam anymore while boy’s shorts are practically capris? Same goes for the bathing suits. My 12 year old daughter has a 14 year old brother. Both are athletes. Both are in excellent shape. Can’t find 1 piece bathing suit for the girl in the stores- however his bathing suit has 5 time the material as hers? WTH? He is asking me to get him a speedo like dad wears because all that material is annoying when you are actually swimming.

Uggs on grown men.

Underwear that shows. I don’t want to know what type of underwear you are wearing. It is called UNDER wear. You wear it UNDER your clothing.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the girls clothes. Shorts are always made too short. Shirts aren't made long enough. Finding a one piece swimsuit is next to impossible for tween girls. And don't get me started on training bras. Do they really have to have enough padding to look like a B cup? It is a difficult task shopping for girls clothes that won't make them look trashy.
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    for me its white socks and black shoes. DONT DO IT AROUND ME OR I WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO BUY SOME BLACK SOCKS.

OMG!! There is a lady in my office who does this almost daily!!!!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    I go to a school where students going into the medical field are required to wear scrubs. I HATE when girls wear sandals, flipflops, or HEELS with their scrubs. REALLY? It's bad enough when they wear UGGs!!!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Crocs....with anything.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Girls who think tights/leggings are pants.

I'm actually a fan of this.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    black tank top or bra inside a white button down.

wearing a halter top or backless top w/ your bra strap or bra clasp showing.. its not sexy its trashy.

YES! I hate to see that. If you're absolutely going to do that anyway at least make sure your bra is the same color as the top you're wearing so it blends in better.

I have a co-worker who does this - in a professional office - and she's not a 20-something. What is this all about? I know I might be too conservative, but my mother raised me that if you can see your bra through your clothes, it's too dark ......... and if someone comments on your make-up you're wearing too much. Guess that makes me ........... OLD! OMG! :noway:
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    wearing a razor back top with your bra straps showing or different color bra straps showing, IT'S JUST WRONG :/
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Socks w/sandals of any kind, Uggs with a skirt in the effing summer, and stirrup pants/leggings *puke*
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    #1 pajama pants in public (the "I give up" look!)
    #2 pants that are way too long and drag on the ground under a persons shoes.

Haha im short and fat... its hard to find pants that fit around the waist and dnt drag under my shoe. Lmfao. I always have to roll my pants up.

Have you tried the petite section for shorter pants? I'm tall, so I have the opposite problem, but hate to see that...especially in the winter when they're all dirty from slush and mud!

Yea petites are too short. Lmfao.

You got me there...pants that are too short on a short person annoys me more than the too-long ones. I'm 5'9" with long legs, and since I sometimes have a hard time finding them long enough at a lot of places, its annoys the crap out of me when someone who doesn't have to deal with that problem is wearing floods, LOL!
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    no offense to the irish lads out there..
    but i play gaelic football and it seems at alot of our events the men wear plaid and stripes!!
    this drives me nuts but hey, it lets me know theyre irish! lol
  • tlb42
    tlb42 Posts: 3
    Options
    Socks with sandles....uggh!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    black tank top or bra inside a white button down.
    Actually, I hate when women wear a white bra under a white top. Unless you're TRYING to draw attention to your bra's outline, wear a nude/beige bra under white tops.
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    uggs in the summer. with shorts. uggs in the winter if they are for practical reasons (I wear mine *only* in winter during my train commute then change shoes at work).
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I hate UGG boots. It sometimes seems like every girl I see is wearing a denim mini, tights and UGGs. Bleh.

Crocs are HIDEOUS but if it's summer and I'm doing a lot of walking then I'm going to wear them. I'm really not a very fashion-conscious person and I just hate blisters/sore feet.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    As for the 'flats on women' thing...not everyone is cut out for heels, nor do all jobs make wearing heels a possibility.

Truth... bad knees equals heels for special occasions. Working in a blue collar job equals tennis shoes or steel toed boots at work.

True enough. Some of us can't walk in them due to ankle issues...or we will just fall down and break our necks! I can't walk across even ground w/out falling. Not about to add heels to the mix!!! I am still recovering from a major fall I had almost three years ago ~ I was only 28 at the time). Dislocated my shoulder, tore my labrum in two places and had a grade 2 atfl sprain ~ TWO major surgeries later and I am thinking heels just aren't for me. No thanks! I will stick to my tennis shoes, sandals, flip flops and lame flats, tyvm!!