October 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    Interesting @ContraryMaryMary and @rheddmobile - I can't ind anything that clearly suggests one way or another but to me it read as 'normal speed'

My walking speed when hiking certainly isn't fast. I'm definitely an ambler, because then I AM smelling the roses (or sheep poo and other aromas). I'm more of a 20minute mile gal then...
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,975 Member
    Options
    Awesome race report @7lenny7 ! Can't imagine doing that. The food sounds fantastic though and it was really good that @MegaMooseEsq ran with you for a bit.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Ah @shanaber. Hugs to sweet Hobbes. Hope the path report comes back with good news.
  • BeverlyW1108
    BeverlyW1108 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Good Morning MFP Friends!
    @Tramboman - Thanks! Grateful for my health to do the things I love most.
    @shanaber - Thanks - My hubby asks if I'm bored yet! Not even close! I hope Hobbes is back to running with you soon.
    @Teresa502 - Thanks Teresa! Halfway through the month, Halfway to your goal - Great Job!
  • Squish815
    Squish815 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm so behind on this - life has been slightly busier than usual! Trying to work my way through the posts - well done to everyone on their new PBs/firsts!

Just a quick catch up.

06 Oct - 13.1 miles (outside)
    10 Oct - 1.5 miles (treadmill)
    11 Oct - 1.7 miles (treadmill)
    14 Oct - 2 miles (treadmill)
    16 Oct - 3 miles (treadmill)

Total - 21.3/50
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @Lazy_Bones_85 That sounds like a fun time, but I am not sure I could have done all those laps! :open_mouth: