• Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Just don't think I can people anymore

Ain't that the truth
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    The only other baker called out yesterday on my day off so they threw a cashier in the bakery yesterday and Omg. .... I didn't think it was possible to screw up as much as they did. I'm going to think of them as 'the tornado' from now on. I think the store honestly would have been better off just doing nothing for a day until I came back. It's way more than not knowing what you're doing. They clearly didn't care and / have 0% common sense.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Thinking it's time I be a big girl and buy myself a rain jacket. I don't do umbrellas, I always thought "if it had a hood it was suitable for rain." Clearly that's not the case since I look like a fkn drowned rat after my trip into the grocery store to get Panera cheese and broccoli soup for dinner last night. Mmmm, it was so worth it, though. 😍 I'm done now.

I hate umbrellas and have yet to get a rain jacket myself. You are not alone in this dilemma.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Thinking it's time I be a big girl and buy myself a rain jacket. I don't do umbrellas, I always thought "if it had a hood it was suitable for rain." Clearly that's not the case since I look like a fkn drowned rat after my trip into the grocery store to get Panera cheese and broccoli soup for dinner last night. Mmmm, it was so worth it, though. 😍 I'm done now.

I hate umbrellas and have yet to get a rain jacket myself. You are not alone in this dilemma.

Let's buy matching rain jackets and boots! 🤗

"The rain came down in torrents,
    and Mary said 'Oh Dear
    I'll have to wear my raincoat
    and my rubbers too, I fear'"

--This was from an assignment I had in third grade and I've always remembered it but I can barely remember when my kids were born because brains are weird
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

We just re-enacted this commercial for fun this morning. I, of course, played Orson. Plus, we used the word "smurfy" a lot with our final dubbed version. Great fun.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

Me either
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Me either

AGREED.