What's on your mind?

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    I think this place would be alot better if some people would actually take a few minutes to private message people that have issues with instead of being passive aggressive and judgmental.

Another brilliant move by mfp to take away the private message feature, unless amongst friends. We could just tag people and put them on blast. I’ve seen it done here before and it was fine.

It is why everyone should add me. Plus, free sugar floss thongs if you sign up for my newsletter.

Is the newsletter biweekly?

Ah, yes, it is now.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I think this place would be alot better if some people would actually take a few minutes to private message people that have issues with instead of being passive aggressive and judgmental.

Another brilliant move by mfp to take away the private message feature, unless amongst friends. We could just tag people and put them on blast. I’ve seen it done here before and it was fine.

It is why everyone should add me. Plus, free sugar floss thongs if you sign up for my newsletter.

Excuse me but I wasn't offered this newsletter. I feel left out.
  • s131951

Is there an annual fee?

Just undying adoration and praise.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

Ah, yes, it is now.

Are the pictures in color, or black and white?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

It does suck you can't pm random people off the forums. There has been a few times where I've seen someone who just needed a kind word and whilst I did post it publicly it would be nice to send them a private one without having to fr.
  • s131951

Ah, yes, it is now.

Black and white, I'm not flashy.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

It does suck you can't pm random people off the forums. There has been a few times where I've seen someone who just needed a kind word and whilst I did post it publicly it would be nice to send them a private one without having to fr.

I agree. Some things I much rather discuss in private, but that doesn't seem to work either. Can't win for trying sometimes.
  • s131951
    ghudson92 wrote: »

You can unsubscribe and then re-subscribe. I just need you to call our customer service line and fill some forms out in triplicate. Also, a low calorie doughnut that actually tastes good has to be sent to the main office addressed to Scrumptiousmuffin.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »

You can unsubscribe and then re-subscribe. I just need you to call our customer service line and fill some forms out in triplicate. Also, a low calorie doughnut that actually tastes good has to be sent to the main office addressed to Scrumptiousmuffin.

Will you accept a strongly worded letter and a twinkie delivered by carrier pigeon?
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited October 2019

With people knowing not being able to message someone you're not friends with. I think if people are having issues, they'd be willing to add eachother just to be able to talk. Don't need to stay friends after. I've done it.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    iMago wrote: »

if the friend adding feature was more reliable it wouldn't be so bad i think. you could add them, chat, then just unfriend if needed (or stay friends). but sometimes the friend requests just vanish into the ether.

alternatively, you'll just have to live with the fact that while some people need to just vent here sometimes in a more serious way, and maybe a private kind word would help them- you just can't save everyone and they gotta sink or swim on their own.

This give me angst
  • pizzamyheart

Ah, yes, it is now.

Darn it I was hoping for flashy
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member

Ah, yes, it is now.

Will you settle for flashing?
  • s131951

Ah, yes, it is now.

I'll publish a flashy edition.
  • s131951
    km8907 wrote: »

Ah, yes, it is now.

I would.
  • pizzamyheart
    km8907 wrote: »

Ah, yes, it is now.

Will you be wearing a trench coat?
  • pizzamyheart

Ah, yes, it is now.

Is there free pizza?
  • s131951

Ah, yes, it is now.

Is there free pizza?

They say there are no silly questions, but that was a bit silly. Of course, at the semi-monthly fan and subscriber meetings.