Replies

• MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    thats not a usb stick... :D
    usb stick with 10 horror movies on it

dominos

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    A flint and a striker. When she sees a hot guy, she sets his pants on fire so she can smother it out.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Some cat litter with a bit of kitty turd. He cleaned the cat litter before having his morning coffee and got confused. His keys are in the litterbox.
  • GaBoy72
    GaBoy72 Posts: 485 Member
    A personal pan pizza, used to lure me in
  • Pandemonium_
    His old Magnum PI fan club badge (in the shape of a mustache of course). He really hopes to run into another club member some day. Hes dying to try out the secret chest hair handshake.
  • GaBoy72
    GaBoy72 Posts: 485 Member
    His old Magnum PI fan club badge (in the shape of a mustache of course). He really hopes to run into another club member some day. Hes dying to try out the secret chest hair handshake.

It's not a secret if you tell everyone...
  • Pandemonium_
    A Dukes of Hazzard Hotwheels.. He pulls it out at lunch and yells "Yeeeee-HAW" as he jumps his sandwhich.
  • pizzamyheart
    Scissors. He likes to cut the butts out of his pants during his lunch break so he can feel sexier during the afternoon hours.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Photos of arseless chaps that Pandemonium designs and wears
  • pizzamyheart
    A recording of her nights sleep. She likes to giggle at all the sounds she makes. She will make you listen to it, then re-enact it, so run if you see her coming towards you.
  • Pandemonium_
    A list of every type of cake and pie known to man. When approached, she will launch into her ideas regarding the great cake versus pie debate. She will not only go through the list cake by cake and pie by pie, but then do a comparison of each kind of cake versus each kind of pie.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    A polaroid picture of himself from when he was 3. He likes to take it out and show random women on the street what a cute kid he was.
  • Pandemonium_
    A "PAID" receipt for the "All Access Taylor Swift Experience"
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Chicken bones
  • MelindaTat
    MelindaTat Posts: 84 Member
    Nothing..it has nothing in it's pocketses.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Tattoo ink and needles for those last minute, on the go body art projects
  • Pandemonium_
    Jelly in one, peanut butter in the other. I don't care how many times I've seen her count to three, stick her hands in her pockets, rummage around, and come out with two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.....It still amazes me every time. How do you do that??
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    A mushy mash of peanut butter, jelly and bread...unfortunately the instant sandwich out of the pockets didn't work that well. 🤷
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,356 Member
    Slice of pizza
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    A banana. Obviously