What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Candy corn. Am I the only one who loves them? Seems everyone I ask hates them.

I eat it for breakfast. 😂

I'm coming over for breakfast!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if I should go get checked out for PCOS. I have an appointment to talk about something else kinda related to it anyway in a few weeks, so maybe I should ask the doctor's opinion on this, too? If it turns out to be the case, it would explain a lot of issues I've had throughout most of my life (so far). :neutral:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if I should go get checked out for PCOS. I have an appointment to talk about something else kinda related to it anyway in a few weeks, so maybe I should ask the doctor's opinion on this, too? If it turns out to be the case, it would explain a lot of issues I've had throughout most of my life (so far). :neutral:

Just gonna toss out there that when you were talking about hitting your calorie goal and not losing weight, etc, it sounded a *lot* like my wife's story (and she's got PCOS). Did I say something then? I probably didn't because not only am I not a doctor, I don't play on on TV, so I try not to dispense medical advice on the internet BUT...

...sounds like it might be maybe a good idea? :D
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    I'm thinking about how were going on two ghost tour walks this weekend because my daughter wanted to do this for part of her birthday celebration and this is something new for all of us, her friends included, and how I want to take some silly and goofy pictures and how I hope she'll enjoy this...

Run on... hahahaha, one big thought!

Your daughter is surely exposing you all to something completely "out of the box."
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

It's definitely worth enquiring about if you identify with the symptoms.
  • 777Gemma888
    edited October 2019
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I spent all morning doing chores (and still have more to do).. should I exercise.. or no?

If you have the option, than yes is the answer :)

This👆
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

was it wrong to eat nachos for breakfast ??

.... I'm asking for a friend.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    KarlTaters wrote: »

Reckon you make me some biscuits.

I like dem bananer peppers.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Now I want subway
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    KarlTaters wrote: »
    Now I want subway

Coffee makes me nervous when I drink it. Mmm.

I think my blood is made up of coffee
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Just gonna toss out there that when you were talking about hitting your calorie goal and not losing weight, etc, it sounded a *lot* like my wife's story (and she's got PCOS). Did I say something then? I probably didn't because not only am I not a doctor, I don't play on on TV, so I try not to dispense medical advice on the internet BUT...

...sounds like it might be maybe a good idea? :D

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. That's not the only reason I want to get it checked out, but it is one of the listed symptoms (among others). Better safe than sorry, I guess.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Overnight something has changed on forums. I can no longer see or post gifs wtf 😔
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I had caramel popcorn for lunch

we should carpool.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Overnight something has changed on forums. I can no longer see or post gifs wtf 😔

uIBIFfa.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

That has been my issue on and off for some time Jo. Reported it. It gets fixed and starts all over. Am tired of asking them to fix it for me. I can manage as is, on my gadget.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

uIBIFfa.gif

Hey.. I can see this one :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

That has been my issue on and off for some time Jo. Reported it. It gets fixed and starts all over. Am tired of asking them to fix it for me. I can manage as is, on my gadget.

First time it's happened to me.. I hate contacting tech support, they ask you to go through so much.. I'm like just forget it lol.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Bruh, apple cider is the best
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Nachos are never wrong