JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 93

Options

Replies

• tinabambina29
    tinabambina29 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    chalazae wrote: »

10/24: 207-
    Baby steps. Yesterday was bad! I had the worst migraine and am so thankful for Advil. My wisdom teeth pain I think is the main reason for the migraines and it's starting up again now. I'm just too scared to get them removed, and with work I don't think I'm able to take the time off. Last night I couldn't do anything. I felt like a mess and just want my energy back. I keep sleeping funky too; knocking out with the lights on, double pillows giving me neck strain, etc. I really am taking baby steps in the right direction though. Don't want to push myself too hard and get sick. This sucks :neutral: but I'm trying.

10/25:
    10/26:
    10/27:
    10/28:
    10/29:

I had to have a wisdom tooth removed the day after starting a new job...I was back-at-work the next day. Mine wasn't impacted, though, and God bless Percodan! *hugs*

Oh man, you're lucky! We're you ok at work after? Mine are all impacted and I'm sure it's going to cost me a lot to do it and I'm just worried about the after pain. We're you put under or just numbed? The thought of being put under kind of freaks me out.