What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I’m waiting alone for my one true love to find me, saving myself just for him, because I know he’s out there and when he finds me magic will happen and we will fulfill each other’s every need and desire and we will never need to look outside the relationship for friendship or emotional support and we will never ever be attracted to anyone else. *hearts and flowers* I believe!

Yes, but will you know as soon as you meet? Better lock him up.

Yes! We are soulmates. Twin flames. Magnets drawn only to each other.

Hard for me to decipher between moments of sarcasm and seriousness at times on here, until I read this.

Well damn... I do believe some people are drawn to each other on another level, a connection that’s aligned for just the two. I haven’t had it but I’d be amazed if I did 😁

I don’t think there’s a one to one thing but certainly there are people who are more drawn to each other than others.

I believe it’s wrong to expect a single person to fulfill all of our needs.

And I think it’s sad and fatalistic to think there’s only one person with whom we could be happy.

But again, different strokes. 😊 I truly want you to have what makes you happy
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I’m waiting alone for my one true love to find me, saving myself just for him, because I know he’s out there and when he finds me magic will happen and we will fulfill each other’s every need and desire and we will never need to look outside the relationship for friendship or emotional support and we will never ever be attracted to anyone else. *hearts and flowers* I believe!

Hard for me to decipher between moments of sarcasm and seriousness at times on here, until I read this.

Well damn... I do believe some people are drawn to each other on another level, a connection that’s aligned for just the two. I haven’t had it but I’d be amazed if I did 😁

I don’t think there’s a one to one thing but certainly there are people who are more drawn to each other than others.

And I think it’s sad and fatalistic to think there’s only one person with whom we could be happy.

I'm not sure about the fulfilling needs part tho. As an individual it's up to you to find fulfillment. Your partner isn't responsible for your happiness. Just some partially developed thoughts.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

I'm not sure about the fulfilling needs part tho. As an individual it's up to you to find fulfillment. Your partner isn't responsible for your happiness. Just some partially developed thoughts.

Yes. Develop that. It’s good
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'll be heading to St. Louis and visiting a real haunted Mansion. I'm super scared/excited about it.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Tonight I'll be heading to St. Louis and visiting a real haunted Mansion. I'm super scared/excited about it.

I wanted to do Sleepy Hollow this year but couldn’t get away.

Have fun!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options

You're Gonna Love it .. :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

I've been there for Christmas parties but never for Halloween.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Going to need a lot more tattoo needles
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

I've been there for Christmas parties but never for Halloween.

It'll scare you , when your not expecting it :# ,, Haven't been to the Christmas Parties :/
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Lunch
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Gotta put a ring on it. Maybe some restraints, ball and chain, blinders.

Well now. Some of that is just 😈

And you forgot the collar

I knew I forgot something. Most important bit.
    I’m not wearing a bit unless you say pretty please
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    This rain is ruining some plans and making others even better
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

A lump of sugar wouldn’t go amiss either
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options

A lump of sugar wouldn’t go amiss either

Kinky
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I think y’all scared @RevGym2 away. I’m not sure I can achieve my goals this weekend without his rainbows snd sunshine.

I’m sorry I haven’t been around today. My mom took me shopping for new clothes. I have an interview next week that I’m super excited about. But I can still help you with your weekend fitness goals.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    I think y’all scared @RevGym2 away. I’m not sure I can achieve my goals this weekend without his rainbows snd sunshine.

I’m sorry I haven’t been around today. My mom took me shopping for new clothes. I have an interview next week that I’m super excited about. But I can still help you with your weekend fitness goals.

This new job..... you'll have free access to a slurpie machine, right?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

O my word. I love slurpees.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

O my word. I love slurpees.

Is there anything better?

A slurpie, the smell of coppertone, go karts & waterslides......

Maybe a beachball ?
  • CassieVoiles
    CassieVoiles Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Going back to school is on my mind a lot, but I’m bankrupt and old and scared.