What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    That I’m getting really antsy from the boredom and lack of social life.
    I wanna have some fun.🥂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My coffee maker broke. I can't make coffee now until I can afford a new one. :(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My coffee maker broke. I can't make coffee now until I can afford a new one. :(

If my coffee maker broke, I would sell both the wife and kids to raise enough coin to buy a new one.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Spent the day in the garage, working on my router fence project. Felt so good to just do stuff at home instead of being out.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    r3uijb09urb1.jpg
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    I am almost out of rum
    tenor.gif

• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Partied too hard and had to call out. At least I had fun this time
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Is rowing good cardio exercise. Actual serious question? Oh nvm... anyone know how to do cardio without having to bend your knee
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Is rowing good cardio exercise. Actual serious question? Oh nvm... anyone know how to do cardio without having to bend your knee

Have you spoken to your PT? When my patella shifted from a netball impact injury years ago, I was given a medical exercise peddler to use between PT treatments.

• LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Fire.
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Cooking 🥘
  • Plague_Doktor
    Plague_Doktor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Why are all the fun and games threads about what you would or wouldn’t do to or with the person above??🤨

It really is redundant. I avoid that place like the plague

Good man

😂hahahahahathatbirdmaskreallycreepsmeouthahahahaha

Thank you!
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I’m having a weird day.
    I went to my grandson’s soccer game earlier. (they won)
    I was running late and I swear, every single stop light was green all the way there! Honestly!

Afterwards I stopped at CVS for a couple things one of which was a pkg of 5 Bic lighters.
    When I emptied the bags at home there was an extra lighter loose in the bag, didn’t come out of the pack. 🤔

I’ll preface this with I have procrastinated and let my tag expire.
    On my way home from CVS a police car was behind me coming up to a red light.
    I thought, “ oh great, gonna get pulled”.
    He pulled into the lane next to me last minute!

I got home and decided that I ought to stay in the rest of the day.
    I’m afraid perhaps I’ve used up all my good luck for the day, no need to push it. 🙂
    Maybe I should have taken the opposite attitude and been a risk taker, see if my streak would keep going. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wuss
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm currently in a class which is basically soft skills, the contractor requested us to do a presentation on anything, and I decided to be balsy and do a Peterson style of presentation about the human mind

the thing I'm terrified about is that I have to talk for a full 15 minutes

You're going to be brilliant ... Imagine the one person who makes you comfortable in the audience and the Peterson technique with your cues, delivers itself. Loosen your tongue beforehand and have water at the ready.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    TIL: Southern comfort is whiskey
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I’m having a weird day.
    I was running late and I swear, every single stop light was green all the way there! Honestly!

Afterwards I stopped at CVS for a couple things one of which was a pkg of 5 Bic lighters.
    When I emptied the bags at home there was an extra lighter loose in the bag, didn’t come out of the pack. 🤔

I’m afraid perhaps I’ve used up all my good luck for the day, no need to push it. 🙂
    Maybe I should have taken the opposite attitude and been a risk taker, see if my streak would keep going. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wuss

Its all about Indian Signs
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    I’m having a weird day.

Wuss

Its all about Indian Signs

❤️ yes
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Gonna close my eyes and try to watch the end of the day arrive