Online dating

Replies

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    I find online dating only works if you actually meet rather quickly, unless you just want something casual or to stay online. My best experiences were with men I chatted with briefly online, then met (at a neutral public location) within a week or so.

I met the love of my life on Bumble 💕
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    Found out about Hinge from here, tried it out. More of the same. Bunch of gross guys looking for hookups. Got propositioned by a sugar daddy. DM me if you want his number. Also guys, just know we screenshot everything you say and send it to our friends for their approval, just fyi.

R ur frends hot
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Found out about Hinge from here, tried it out. More of the same. Bunch of gross guys looking for hookups. Got propositioned by a sugar daddy. DM me if you want his number. Also guys, just know we screenshot everything you say and send it to our friends for their approval, just fyi.

I'd be interested in his number as long as he doesn't actually expect any "sugar!" :D
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

I'd be interested in his number as long as he doesn't actually expect any "sugar!" :D

Oh no. He made it clear that sugar was expected.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

Wouldn't settle for stevia?
  • km8907
    edited October 2019

I counter offered with sweet n low and he blocked me.
  • Cutemesoon

Dang! The most I'm willing to offer is Equal. But DAS IT!!!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

Well that was harsh of him, but to be fair when you want sugar sweet-n-low just don't cut it
  • km8907

Well that was harsh of him, but to be fair when you want sugar sweet-n-low just don't cut it

Just trying to save him from diabetes.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Went out on a Tinder date last night. It went really well and he actually brought me flowers. That has not happened in years. I was shocked. Lol

Ooohhh! Nice! Sounds promising. Keep us posted please. I'll have to live vicariously thru you 😆
    Went out on a Tinder date last night. It went really well and he actually brought me flowers. That has not happened in years. I was shocked. Lol

That is so nice!!! Let us know how it goes.

PS does he have a friend like him:-)?

Had my second date with that guy. It was actually amazing. We went to the Queen Mary Halloween event, did all the scary mazes, had drinks, ate funnel cake, and were all loved up. I like him. 😇

Aaawww. This sounds nice. The perfect fall date.
  • Cutemesoon
    edited November 2019

Ooohhh! Nice! Sounds promising. Keep us posted please. I'll have to live vicariously thru you 😆

That is so nice!!! Let us know how it goes.

PS does he have a friend like him:-)?

Had my second date with that guy. It was actually amazing. We went to the Queen Mary Halloween event, did all the scary mazes, had drinks, ate funnel cake, and were all loved up. I like him. 😇

Annww cool! I'm so excited for you. :)