JFT
    1. Eat packed lunch βœ”
    2. Only 2 pieces of candy βœ”
    3. Hospital tour πŸ‘Ž saved for a time DH can come instead
    4. OB at 7 βœ”
    5. Water!!! βœ”
    6. Pack lunches for tomorrow βœ”
    7. Bed by 9:30 βœ”
    8. Reasonable dinner, figure out if going home before OB/hospital or Not? βœ”

OB visit was a little frustrating. Met the practice owner Dr. And must say i really prefer the midwives. Dr. Mostly talked about herself? Which I get, getting to know oen another is nice but it was a bit one sided. She also cautioned me not to gain anymore weight. Which i also get, is their job. It was an evening appointment so my weight looked 10-15lbs higher than my actual usual morning appointment weigh ins I have had there. Noentheless I am heeding her warning and getting back to tracking my calories for the next month to keep the gain to a minimum. Ive gained about 17lbs depending on the day and I'm about 22 weeks. Learning as i go!

Also frustrated about my boss scheduling me for both christmas eve and new years Eve after it was discussed we would be closed. Granted its only 9am-2pm its not what I was planning. I told her its not what had been discussed, and she agreed that the change in plans was the owners idea so it can possibly be changed if he decides otherwise. I work in Pool retail, so its really not our busy season! Thats a ways off so trying not to let it bother me right now.

JFT
    1. Eat packed lunch
    2. Only 2 candies
    3. Log all food
    4. Cook dinner at home
    5. Waters
    6. Close all sales orders
    7. Have DH ice hand in bucket of ice water
    8. Pack lunches
    9. Bed by 930
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,605 Member
    Recap W 10/30
    1) Move hourly / pace during webinar at 11:00 / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 8,169 steps, 250+ 11/14 & 29 floors :smile:
    2) Prelog meals & snacks / net calories zero / 14c water = Did not follow plan & too much snacking involved. Hard for me to do, but logged G/B/U (good/bad/ugly) to keep myself accountable. Net cals -769 >:) , sodium -555, sugar -63 >:) , fiber & protein excellent ~ of course! because I kept eating! At least, 14c water :p
    3) Complete reformatting of workpapers (how do office people not know MS Word features?) :# finally! / review ROP :neutral: in process / print observation & interview checklists :neutral: in process
    4) To-do's: prep small crockpot & sheet pan for R :) / put away clean dishes nope / write thank yous (overdue) & J's bday card nope / bait & set another mouse trap :) actually had mouse in each trap so set 2 traps (both empty R a.m.)
    5) Floss / retainers / bed & tv off as soon as game ends :neutral: late finish & watched some of the celebrations (walk R a.m. if dog ok & weather permits or x-train)

JFT R 10/31 Happy Halloween
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    2) Meals & snacks prelogged / no evening snacks / net calories zero / 14c water
    3) Review GA-R(ROP) & be ready to observe Fri.
    4) Evening: put squash in oven as soon as get home / trick-or-treaters 4:30 until I leave / choir 6:30 (take funeral luncheon donations) / write thank yous (overdue) & J's bday card / put clean dishes away / review Frontier order wish list / other?
    5) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / bed & tv off 10:20 (workout F a.m.)

Morning started off crazed. I had forgotten to set alarm, and I overslept. I had to rush through getting myself ready, taking care of pets & prepping pork roast in crockpot. Only 1/2 hour late to work, but since we're in our lull period, no big deal.

Last night I enjoyed a wonderful time being pampered for my birthday month spa package. So relaxed, I almost dozed off at times. Getting in my car after, snowflakes were gently falling, and found out we had a winter weather watch! Too early!!! Once home, Kitty was throwing a fit, so I fed her & she calmed down. Found out later, hubby forgot to feed her before he left & I didn't get home until after spa... no wonder she was cranky!

Now things are settling down and I will try to stay on track today.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 1,043 Member
    JFT Wednesday 30th October

Back exercises oh dear, I can't remember!
    Do not buy chocolate none bought
    Gratitude yes, nice evening with friends
    No snacking none
    Pay car insurance! no
    Walk walked in the lovely autumn countryside with friend

Having friends to visit tonight for a birthday celebration. Will be restrained and not overeat :)
    Had a small 6 inch pizza, and a tiny piece of cake

JFT Thursday 31st October

Back exercises
    Do not buy chocolate
    Gratitude
    No snacking
    Pay car insurance, just do it!
    Plant tulip bulbs
    Get winter duvet from loft
    Stick down new rug, try to stop "the creep"
    Dog sit
    Nurse visit for Mum

I gave myself a talking-to in bed early this morning. The exercises won't work when I'm just reading them in a book, the moisturizer won't work when it's still in the tube etc etc. No point just thinking things, I have to DO them! So up early ready to conquer the day :)

DISCARD 5LBS CHALLENGE 4

NAME: Ellie
    SW: 181
    GW: 176
    CW: 31/10 180.5 -1.5lbs
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,414 Member

Just for Wednesday:
    • Only eat between the hours of 10:00/10:30a and 6:00/6:30p :D
    • No sugar/no flour/no dairy :D
    • Log every bite :D
    • Be mindful and eat only while sitting down :D
    • Drink 80+ oz of water >:)

• Update the letter template by end of day :D
    • Get my To-Do folder caught up by end of day >:)
    • Finish up my NVT's for new version of Epic :#I started studying but didn't take the exams yet.
    • Scheduling rounding and meetings :DScheduled meetings, but not rounding yet. Do that Thursday.

• Walk dog / Leslie Sansone video / Dance Groove - pick one and do it! >:)Used a standing desk all day and my knees were sore by the end of the day.
    • 20 minutes of strength training (I've never done this so not sure what i will do yet...google something?) >:)

• Set coffeemaker for tomorrow morning. :D Pack tomorrow's lunch. >:) Pre-journal tomorrow's food except dinner. >:) Set out tomorrow's work clothes. >:)By the time we got stuff ready for the craft show this weekend and then had dinner and cleaned up from that, it was time for Survivor on TV. It's "our" show so I decided to sit down with DH and watch instead. I do not regret it!
    • Bedtime routine, gratitude journal, JM or DO reading & Simple Abundance, Calm app & then read mystery. Lights out at 10:30. :D

Happy Halloween! We've got snow falling here in Wisconsin today. The highways were a cluster...accidents everywhere. Got to work late because I had to drive 20 mph instead of 70 mph. My own fault. I should know by now that the first snowfall of the year (that sticks to the ground) always brings out the worst in drivers. I find myself yearning for retirement more and more every week! It's so hard to get my winter coat on and go out into the snow to go to work, while my DH is in his warm pj pants in his recliner, sipping a hot cup of coffee and watching the morning news. I'm so envious!!! I don't like that about myself either, so I'm working on it.

Today will be a quiet day in the office for me. One of my teammates is working up north today and the other will be working from home this afternoon, so I will have the office to myself. I'll turn on my Himalayan Salt Lamps, start up the essential oil diffuser and turn off the fluorescent lights in the ceiling to create a bit of ambiance! It's actually really quite nice that way!

@Snowflake1968 your gumball machine costume is so creative! Cute!
    @Bex953172 That can't be MY little Casey crying on the floor...I just KNOW she wouldn't do that! :mrgreen:
    @cschmitz110515 Your spa day sounds lovely! I have been craving one. I plan on buying myself an hour massage at the Day Spa in De Pere when I finally hit the 170's....IF I ever hit the 170's...

DISCARD 5 LB CHALLENGE #4
    SW: 188.6 on 10/8
    CW: 184 -4.6 Almost there!!
    GW: 183.6 will be a 5 lb loss

Just for Thursday:
    • Only eat between the hours of 10:00/10:30a and 6:00/6:30p
    • No sugar/no flour/no dairy
    • Log every bite
    • Be mindful and eat only while sitting down
    • Drink 80+ oz of water

• Get my To-Do folder caught up by end of day
    • Finish up my NVT's for new version of Epic
    • Scheduling rounding
    • Create workflow handout to present at next Tuesday's meeting

• Walk dog / Leslie Sansone video / Dance Groove - pick one and do it!
    • 20 minutes of strength training - need to Google for easy strength training start-up activities

• Set coffeemaker for tomorrow morning. Pack tomorrow's lunch. Pre-journal tomorrow's food except dinner. Set out tomorrow's work clothes.
    • Bedtime routine, gratitude journal, JM or DO reading & Simple Abundance, Calm app & then read mystery. Lights out at 10:30.

WOY 2019: TENACITY -- I will NOT give up!

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,254 Member
    Year 2017 Jan 1: 217
    Year 2018 January 1: 195.5
    Year 2019 January : 206
    Feb 1, 2019: 201.6
    March 4: 205
    April 1: 196.8
    May 5: 195
    June: : 191.2
    July: 192.4
    August: 189.4
    September: 184.6

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 1
    NAME: Joan

5'11"

SW :187.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge - round 1)
    GW for this challenge: 182.6
    CW: 188.6 = didn't do so great with this challenge.

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 2 -- Starting Date Thursday, Aug 29
    SW :188.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge - round 2)
    GW for this challenge: 183.6
    CW: 184.6 (current weight today)

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 3 -- Starting Date Tuesday, September 24
    SW :184.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge - round 3)
    GW for this challenge: 180 (my goal is to get to 178... and be out of the overweight on the charts! Those last few pounds are so hard to get off it seems!
    CW: 182.6 (current weight today)

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 4 -- Starting Date Tuesday, October 8
    SW :182.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge - round 4)
    5'11"
    GW for this challenge: 177.6 --- This would put me in the "normal" weight range... something I have been trying to do for the past 2 years, but just could never get there!!
    CW: 178.0 (current weight today) -4.6

My goal are basically the same. I am going to do this until these become habits.. then I will change them. Trying to keep it simple

My friends were here last weekend, and we were out on a rainy, cold day. So I end up with the worse cold! I've been drinking orange juice, trying to do whatever I can to get over it, and hope hubby does not get it. Next thrusday we leave for Michigan for our sons wedding reception ... so we can't be sick! Plus we are suppose to stay overnite with all the grandkids so they can spend the nite at the hotel.

I told hubby I just have a bad feeling about the whole trip.. so I need to get this out of my head. I had my hair colored and cut last week... and my hairdresser could not find my card of notes. SO I ended up with a hair color I hate -- its more of a ash color, and a haircut that I just can't do anything with!! Last month she colored it, and It had lavender tones ... I guess I should have gone to someone else, but I've been going to her for almost 4 years. SO bummed about that .. then I get sick! Just not in the mood to drive more north ... and we are getting super cold weather. I am just not ready for winter... I still have garden work to do!!
    Anyhow, my goals today again will be simple. I am going to try and read up on all the posts .. I am so very far behind on here!

Goals for today
    1. mindful eating
    2. drink 4 glasses of water before I drink a diet pepsi
    3. 8+ water
    4. drink water in the evening ... no snacking, or just ONE planned snack
  • cschmitz110515
    edited October 2019
    This is how our week's weather has been:

Sunday ~ gorgeous day
    63jw6189neq0.jpg

Tuesday ~ early snow
    dhjr7acpasqv.jpg

Thursday (today) ~ ack!
    kkyaqg8qv0cy.jpg
  • cschmitz110515
    edited October 2019
    I find myself yearning for retirement more and more every week! It's so hard to get my winter coat on and go out into the snow to go to work, while my DH is in his warm pj pants in his recliner, sipping a hot cup of coffee and watching the morning news. I'm so envious!!! I don't like that about myself either, so I'm working on it.
    I was in such a cranky mood due to asst. manager's snarky comments on my annual eval last August that I wrote out my "retirement countdown" on the back of an envelope that I carry around in my purse LOL. I listed milestones to shoot for, starting with turning 62 (done! eligible for SS benefits, even if low), vesting 100% in 401(k) plan at work (Jan. 2021), etc. Makes it more livable for me, knowing if I HAD to, I could quit tomorrow (or at least soon) with resources available. :D

@cschmitz110515 Your spa day sounds lovely! I have been craving one. I plan on buying myself an hour massage at the Day Spa in De Pere when I finally hit the 170's....IF I ever hit the 170's...

I love the Day Spa! That's where I always go nowadays. I like the bday month packages, and I attend their annual Open House (Dec. 2 this year) so I can buy 3 get 4. Of course I always opt for 90-minute massages in my package.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,414 Member
    @cschmitz110515 Good for you! I wish I could at 62! But I need medical coverage. I'm looking at 65 for Medicare. Boo. I'm hoping to go down to 32 hours a week at some point in the next year or two and just kind of start slowing down a bit. I realy think that is a good idea though. I think I will spend some time this weekend coming up with a list of milestones to hit on my way to 2025! Thanks for the insight!

I am going to have to look into the Day Spa bday month packages. I didn't know anything about those! I also didn't know they had 90 minute massages! (Can you see how seldom i treat myself to a massage?) 90 minutes would be amazzzzzzzzzzing! I'm going to look into it! Dec 2nd is now on my calendar to stop at the Open House! Maybe I can get a deal and reward myself with milestones as I hit them! Thank you for keeping me in-the-know around here... :smiley:
  • cschmitz110515
    @cschmitz110515 Good for you! I wish I could at 62! But I need medical coverage. I'm looking at 65 for Medicare. Boo. I'm hoping to go down to 32 hours a week at some point in the next year or two and just kind of start slowing down a bit. I realy think that is a good idea though. I think I will spend some time this weekend coming up with a list of milestones to hit on my way to 2025! Thanks for the insight!

I am going to have to look into the Day Spa bday month packages. I didn't know anything about those! I also didn't know they had 90 minute massages! (Can you see how seldom i treat myself to a massage?) 90 minutes would be amazzzzzzzzzzing! I'm going to look into it! Dec 2nd is now on my calendar to stop at the Open House! Maybe I can get a deal and reward myself with milestones as I hit them! Thank you for keeping me in-the-know around here... :smiley:

Correction: Day Spa open house is Dec. 3 :wink:
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,473 Member
    @snowflake your costume turned out awesome! It's so original.
    @bex any pictures of all 3 witches?
    @cschmitz110515 your pictures are amazing showing those colors changing so fast. I'm going to start thinking about your retirement milestones, that makes sense to me (what's on your list?). We talk about "retirement"/I want to in 4ish years and dh response is completely that "I" need to start downsizing now (as we also talk about moving out of state). But there is no certainty about when, or where or to what, so "downsizing" makes no sense to me now.

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,254 Member
    I do indeed!
    Marley eyebrows are my favourite lol!! They were my doing! Lol! But after I wiped it off her blonde eyebrow hairs were still black, oops!

3qi1np6c31gz.jpg
    l3lwcc81xd6e.jpg
    uo12xbtwkw4i.jpg

The cutest little witches I've ever seen!!!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Loving the Halloween pics! Not had a good day today. Work has been very difficult and I’m struggling still with this hamstring so can’t get my usual exercise stress relief. Never mind, nearly the weekend!

Wednesday goals recap:
    morning run βœ… 10k/6.39m
    Pack snacks and schoolbags βœ…
    Early to work - staff choir βœ…
    Check in on L βœ…
    Get kids to sort Halloween plans βœ…
    Home lunchtime for car and shake βœ…
    Prep for Thursday cover teacher βœ…
    Leave by 5 ❎
    Prep gym kit/pack bag for the morning ❎
    Bed by 9:30❎

Thursday goals:
    warrior class 6:30am ❎ sore and tired
    Check on cover lesson change first thing βœ…
    Planning time - only planned snacks βœ…
    Home lunchtime for car and shake βœ…
    Sort taxi for kids to go to Halloween party βœ…
    Leave by 5 ❎
    Collect kids by 8 βœ…
    Bed by 10 ❎
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Yeah I was going to have a skeleton face but the make up we bought was pretty rubbish. But the girls liked it lol!!
    Casey wouldn't sit still (apart from the lipstick lol!)
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,920 Member
    @bex953172 - the girls are adorable. Michaela is being a witch tonight too. I haven’t seen a picture yet.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,835 Member
    edited November 2019
    The only failure is giving up!
    ==============================
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ
    NAME: Terri
    SW: 167.4
    GW: 162.4
    28/08: 162.4 - 5 lb It’s taken almost the whole month! And I could be up again tomorrow. πŸ˜‚
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 2
    SW: 162.4 (28/08)
    GW: 157.4
    25/09: CW: 157.2 - 5.2
    WOO! HOO! πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 3
    SW: 157.2 (26/09)
    GW: 152.2
    07/10: CW: 155.8 - 1.4 lb πŸ˜ƒ
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 4
    SW: 156.0 (08/10)
    GW: 151
    31/10: CW: 151.6 - 4.4 🌻

Daily Goals
    • Food: log All food and drink; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately; NLNS!!!
    • Exercise: Knee Physio; 7,000+ Steps daily; 30 + minutes intentional exercise
    • Other: Daily Mindfulness Practice/Meditation;; Practice Self-care; Positively reframe thoughts; Learn something new; 15 mins Daily Declutter session
    JFT: Thu 31 Oct πŸŽƒπŸ•ΈπŸ•·HAPPY HALLOWEEN πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸŽƒ
    Goals: 🌻
    Activities:
    • 10.15am: Dance Party βœ…
    • 1.30pm: Meet & Greet at Monthly Meeting βœ…
    JFT: Fri 01 Nov
    Goals:
    Activities
    • 10 am: Latin Study Group
    • 2 pm: Parchment Craft

Lovely to see the Halloween pictures. Thanks!
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    A good day yesterday. Felt a little rubbish in the morning due to over drinking the previous day. But not that bad, probably because I had drunk a lot of water the previous day and had also eaten food with the alcohol. I managed to do my workout at lunch and to actually have a fairly productive day. We went to a really good concert in the evening and had some nice quality time together. So all in all a good day!

Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smile:
    - Be in the green with a deficit :smile:
    - No alcohol >:)Had two G&T at concert
    - 5+ bottles water :)
    - Exercise DVD :)

- No eating while standing :smiley:
    - Savour every bite >:)I need a plan for doing this, just doesn't happen naturally
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts :smile:
    - Give myself credit! :smile:
    - Stay positive :smile:

- Finish work at 6.30pm :smile:
    - Do 1+ thing in French >:)Ran out of time
    - Email car company :smile:
    - Gratitude journal :smile:
    - Lights off by 11 :smile:

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to pre-logged food and drink
    - 4+ bottles water