Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• sweetie89207
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

im sweetie89207 and im a new member of the Miss Fits!!! really excited about this challenge and totally ready to kick sum butt in september!!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello there! My name is Jackie from California. I am so happy to be included in the Sept challenge! I did the August one, and found out just how much I CAN do!! Good luck everyone!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    ooooh...who's going to make the fabulous signature tag???? WAPPO WARRIORS!! also...if there are Wappo Warriors teams 1-13...where is it posted exactly which team you are on?
  • karenzephyr
    Options
    Hi There! I'm Karen and relatively new to this site! I got a sneak peek at one of the August challenges and am thrilled to try my hand and body at September challenge! Excited!!!!
  • ahsutton
    ahsutton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. This is my first group on here. I am really excited to do this and push myself. I have just over 3 months to look as good as I can, I will continue after those three months but I want to do the most before then to shock the crap out of my husband.
  • Shannonmd79
    Options
    hi everyone my name is shannon i am from md a wife n mother of 2 . I am new to mfp and this will b my 1st time being on a team I am looking forward to it. Good luck everyone!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stacy and am SO glad to be here and get to know all of you. I'm a 33 yo mother of one and wife to a very sweet hubby. I love to exercise - mostly elliptical and weight training. I'm excited to add some new moves to my workout.

height - 5'2"
    weight - 167.8 lbs today
    goal weight - 134 lbs
  • Eunified
    Eunified Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi all, I am Michelle from Long Island and while I am awaiting Hurricane Irene right now, I figured I would log on and see what's up since I have been so stressed today about the hurricane that I have not been very good with my food choices. Although my husband did score a generator after waiting SIX hours on line today at Lowe's for a truck to come in with them (Yay!). I am looking forward to this challenge and happy to be a part of this team! Let's go Wappo Warriors! Bring it on! :drinker:

Michelle

I read about that Lowe's wait in Newsday!!! Hope all went well! =) I'm on Long Island as well!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Hi, I'm Faith. This is my second attempt at a challenge. . I really need to be challenged because I already exercise, eat healthy, read labels, have a trainer, etc. So, I need something different from what I'm already doing.

I don't weight myself, I only measure. I'm 2/3 of the way to my first goal, after which I'm planning to move to losing 1/2 lb a week (at 1 lb/week now).
  • klbtransformation
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Kelsey. I am rejoining from August challenge(although i quit the challenge after a week and a half) but this time I will not wimp out! I'm a busy college student, on dance, and majoring to be a chef.
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!! Go Wappo Warriors!!!! sorry Suz wound me up *lol* I'm Heidi. I've got a lot to lose but tons to gain. I want to lose another 10 in September and to stay away from the sodium (evil evil evil) Since I joined in mid July I've lost 20 lbs. I can't wait to kick fatty into submission! And my bestest buddy is on Team 9 with me! THANKS GARY!!!
    Let's get this going!!!!
    Heidi
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Karen. i'm a 30yo SAHM to 5 kids - two SD's
    i really enjoyed doing the august challenge but found my weight bouncing around, i've been down to 216 and up to 220, i started the year over 240 so i'm going in the right direction, just a small blip.
    will have 1 child at home come next week so am looking forward to having time to exercise again, the summer holidays have killed my exercise routine!

here's to september!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Nadine. Ready for this challenge!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Nadine. Ready for this challenge!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hey it is Q I am 29yo and I am in the military. I am hoping to lose 20 pounds this month...I want to complete this challenge and see my six pac.....
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Lets hear the war cry!!!!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone this is Ify-Chudi, a wife to a very caring and supportive husband and a mom to three beautiful girls. I am a long way from my goal weight but I was away on a vacation(1 mnth+) and managed to gain over 10lbs.I really need a good challenge that will help me push myself. I would love to be in this challenge!
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi team (gotta love the crazy tribal scream!!),
    I joined MFP in Jan, lost 20 pounds in about 3 months and since then I've been going up and down, losing and gaining the same 10 pounds for the last 4 months. It's driving me CRAZY and something's got to change--well, I've got to change. I'm going to use this challenge to jump start my motivation and determination--I'm willing to go the extra distance for the team, even when I wouldn't for myself!
    Watch out for the Wappo Warriors!!
  • peachlow
    peachlow Posts: 91
    Options
    Greetings from Georgia.....peachlow here...I'm excited about the upcoming challenge and wishing everyone much success....

I've manged to recruit 4 people to this challenge and am super excited.....

So Team 14...let's get it in!!!
  • natalietowens
    Options
    Hi Team, my name is Natalie and I look forward to my first challenge in September. I hope to lose at least 5lbs in Sept. I am stuck at 153 and I am still working out every day and have not gone back to bad eating habits. I am on Team 5.