s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Snowball or Sweetfrosti?
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    ro3c81lcjl17.jpeg

💜💜💜
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Woke up this morning and it was ZERO with a wind chill of -15 NEGATIVE :# I have a serious love/hate relationship with Minnesota weather. I love Spring, Summer and Fall but hate snow and extreme cold temps.
  • s131951
    Woke up this morning and it was ZERO with a wind chill of -15 NEGATIVE :# I have a serious love/hate relationship with Minnesota weather. I love Spring, Summer and Fall but hate snow and extreme cold temps.

I've always liked my visits to MN.
  • LeannJeffers
    s131951 wrote: »

Maybe I need to move further south and visit MN like you do?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I like to visit MN in August. I have been in winter and summer; neither of those times of year agrees with this southern gal.
  • s131951

Well, I was in Wisconsin and now Illinois. I love near Lake Superior and along the river.
  • LeannJeffers
    Nice! The temps have been so extreme the last few years. I would love to have a mild winter! Considered moving to Tennessee to be near the mountains.
  • s131951
    Nice! The temps have been so extreme the last few years. I would love to have a mild winter! Considered moving to Tennessee to be near the mountains.

Also a nice place
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Annual inventory tomorrow.
    UGH
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Well, I was in Wisconsin and now Illinois. I love near Lake Superior and along the river.

I live in the part of Illinois that gets no snow... and if we do, it's a sprinkle of powdered sugar. I kinda like it down here :)
  • s131951

I live in the part of Illinois that gets no snow... and if we do, it's a sprinkle of powdered sugar. I kinda like it down here :)

but seas of corn
  • LeannJeffers

but seas of corn

Flat land and corn :(

The Black Hills of South Dakota would be another location I'd move to. I've vacationed there for 10 years and never get tired of the beauty.
  • s131951

but seas of corn

Flat land and corn :(

The Black Hills of South Dakota would be another location I'd move to. I've vacationed there for 10 years and never get tired of the beauty.

Love it
  • LeannJeffers
    Why can't I type out what I'm really thinking? I've started typing then deleted what I wrote only to start over again. Am I stuck in a Life Rut? is my daily routine becoming stale? Should I throw it all to the wind and run away? Am I depressed? Or Just in a funk? Everything annoys me these days.. OIY I could ramble for hours but this isn't my personal diary...
  • dagee2
    dagee2 Posts: 129 Member

That’s why I like California. I’m two hours from Lake Tahoe, two hours from the coast, and the winters are mild. Though I was just in Jacksonville and was surprised how much that grew on me.
  • s131951
    Why can't I type out what I'm really thinking? I've started typing then deleted what I wrote only to start over again. Am I stuck in a Life Rut? is my daily routine becoming stale? Should I throw it all to the wind and run away? Am I depressed? Or Just in a funk? Everything annoys me these days.. OIY I could ramble for hours but this isn't my personal diary...

Get it all out there. You can add me to ramble/rant more. I'm good with grievances and misgivings.
  • LeannJeffers

Get it all out there. You can add me to ramble/rant more. I'm good with grievances and misgivings.

Thanks!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Eww... nope, too cold for me! Why do you live in a place where the WIND HURTS YOUR FACE???
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    i’m getting excited for vacation ☀️🍦🏖

that ice cream cone is way to close to the sun