What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I was really angry earlier from being in pain and just being depressed, so I bought a ton of junk food to binge on and now I have no appetite. I’m not even mad I bought it.....,, I’m mad I have no appetite. I am beyond damaged and I have completely given up.

I know this isn't the "I'm looking for advice thread" but I just wanted to say please don't tell yourself this! I know you have a LOT to deal with and I'm sorry but if there's anyone you can talk to or anyone that can help please reach out. One person cannot handle everything alone.

There isn’t anyone. The mental health resources where I live are extremely limited. I found ONE clinic that takes my insurance and it’s AWFUL. I’ve been through FOUR therapists at this place and every. Single. One of them has been completely unprofessional. Most of them don’t even have licenses. My current therapist is a JOKE. She uses our sessions as her own personal lunch hour, she constantly stares at the clock, she complains incessantly about how overworked she is. A few sessions ago I had a breakdown and she picked her bare FEET and YAWNED the entire time I was crying. She never asks me how I’m doing, or how my week was. I put up with this BS to keep my dr’s “privileges”.

Don’t even get me started on my psychiatrist. He keeps messing up my meds. Whenever I find a regimen that works he tells me “my boss is putting pressure on me to get people off benzos” I take ONE mg of clonopin and I used to take restoril, but I stopped it on my own because it didn’t help. He told me during our last session that I was on a “reasonable amount of benzos, and not to worry about it” Now today he tells me he has to taper me off. I just ??????? He told me to email his boss if I have a problem or to find a new a dr. I would LOVE to find a new dr! You f****** piece of S******** but there’s none out here who take my insurance. He was so nasty about it. If he knew his boss was fickle about benzos then he should’ve kept me on the 0.5 mg when I first came to the clinic! Instead of upping the dose! Like wtf?! It was HIS idea to increase the dose and put me on restoril! How do these people have jobs?! I can’t even go to my PCP to get my meds, because he’s also a p**** and he says he doesn’t “feel comfortable” prescribing psych meds. I feel like I’m BEGGING for help and nobody cares or gives a f******! Dr’s and therapists are supposed to HELP people and I feel like it’s a constant fight. They don’t even LISTEN to me or let me talk! I can’t even defend myself. I had a major panic attack when I got home because I don’t know what to do. There’s literally no help out here. I’m sick of dealing with *kitten* dr’s, I’m tired of being anxious all the time, I’m tired of cleaning up piss and s******** day in and day out. It just never ends. I’ve done everything I was supposed to do and it’s gotten me NOWHERE. “Seek help” everyone says lmao. Yeah, okay.

Wasn’t yelling at you by the way @BZAH10 I was just venting 🙇🏽‍♀️
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Pretty much sick of everyone and everything.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I have finally gotten a glimpse of the true underbelly around here and it's disappointing to say the least... That mob mentality is unfair and uncalled for in so many ways.

It is kind of like walking up to a house on a rainy night and asking to use the phone.

giphy.gif

One of my favourite movies!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Watch Mary Poppins Returns. It's better and it's great.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Why alcohol can bring the worst out of someone or are they truly that evil.
  • competeagain4x
    competeagain4x Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sex
    Duh
  • competeagain4x
    Options

Probably little of both
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

Probably little of both

Alcohol will just be tomorrow’s excuse 😞
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

Probably little of both

I’m fine I promise

I’m glad you are.
  • competeagain4x
    Options

Probably little of both

I’m sorry
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    How can a person be so heartless? Money grubbing piece of *kitten*.
    Options
    I'm hosting Christmas eve... the list of things to do just breeds more lists of things to do.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm hosting Christmas eve... the list of things to do just breeds more lists of things to do.

Need help? I'm tall. Great for hard to reach places! I work for cookies...
    Options

I'm tall too... what else you got?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

:D:D
  • MrSunshinez
    edited December 2018
    Options

Two free hands if you hold the ladder, I clean up after myself and Clue :):):):)
    Options

Two free hands if you hold the ladder, I clean up after myself and Clue :):):):)

So you're coming here to make a mess and watch movies?! I need help not hindrance! :D;)
  • MrSunshinez
    Options

So you're coming here to make a mess and watch movies?! I need help not hindrance! :D;)

I'm sad now. Can I still have the cookies? B)
    Options

I'm sad now. Can I still have the cookies? B)

Fine. But only the burnt and misshapen ones... the good ones are for the guests 😋