What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm hosting Christmas eve... the list of things to do just breeds more lists of things to do.

Need help? I'm tall. Great for hard to reach places! I work for cookies...

I'm tall too... what else you got?

Two free hands if you hold the ladder, I clean up after myself and Clue :):):):)

So you're coming here to make a mess and watch movies?! I need help not hindrance! :D;)

I'm sad now. Can I still have the cookies? B)

Fine. But only the burnt and misshapen ones... the good ones are for the guests 😋

Hmmm...you're smart. I was hopin' you wouldn't think of that. :#
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    How I'm going to assist an Australian woman who has been trying to not only find her Aussie-born husband's father who hails from my country of ethnicity and might've been a minimum of a tertiary student since it was in the early 70s, but if I could also bridge them with his surviving relatives. [Update from my Natural Heritage Community Site].
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    How I'm going to assist an Australian woman who has been trying to not only find her Aussie-born husband's father who hails from my country of ethnicity and might've been a minimum of a tertiary student since it was in the early 70s, but if I could also bridge them with his surviving relatives. [Update from my Natural Heritage Community Site].

That sounds like a project. Good luck. Is that something that you do for work or personal interest?
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    I'm tired of playing chess to help wake myself up in the mornings but I'm not sure what else I want to do. Yeah workout is on the list but I hate to immediately wake up and get on the treadmill.
  • k8eekins
    Options

That sounds like a project. Good luck. Is that something that you do for work or personal interest?

Thanks for asking. I have a penchant for it because some of my culture are selectively uber-sensitive about these, especially when it's a male-born and out-of-wedlock. No woman would pursue this with the fervour the Aussie-woman has been committed to doing, unless it is a pressing need for her husband.
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I'm tired of playing chess to help wake myself up in the mornings but I'm not sure what else I want to do. Yeah workout is on the list but I hate to immediately wake up and get on the treadmill.

Chess in the AM? I hate playing with hard things when I first wake up.

That's why I started playing chess.
  • MrSunshinez
    Options

um3ueiy4qna8.gif

Hey buddy, you gotta little something there on your chin.
  • MrSunshinez
    edited December 2018
    Options

um3ueiy4qna8.gif

Hey buddy, you gotta little something there on your chin.

It’s definitely not anything I cook with

Something you don't swallow either looks like.
  • MrSunshinez
    Options

It takes practice though :)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Our ethnic worldwide community receives requests like this all the time. Oftentimes, as was the case of a similar request by a female born to an American white woman and a native islander father, who is currently pregnant to an airman, thought it would be nice to introduce her husband, 3 children, plus the baby to her Dad this Christmas. Other members of the Pacific debating site referred her to me because of her surname. After touching base with me, providing me with details, I introduced it to her half sister, who was more than happy to relinquish Daddy duties to her younger sister for as long as she and her hubby would allow.

If we aren't family, more than likely certain families are friends for multiple generations, so it's less about detective work, and moreso, who you know.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Watching Ukrainian protestor mobs carrying their politicians and dropping them into large rubbish bins as they exit their offices. I don't know if I should laugh or be appalled.

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    d81xpel86ck8.gif
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    Today is the first day in house of Capricorn. I'm a Capricorn. Any hot Scorpios in the room? >:)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day in house of Capricorn. I'm a Capricorn. Any hot Scorpios in the room? >:)

I'm a Capricorn,
    married a Scorpio,
    Fire Works in every way, lol.
  • MrSunshinez
    edited December 2018
    Options

I'm a Capricorn,
    married a Scorpio,
    Fire Works in every way, lol.

High 5 to both! Yeah those fireworks!!! :DB):'(o:)>:)
  • k8eekins
    Options
    ... A schoolmate of mine's Mum has passed very recently. Family & relatives attended this weekend and the funeral will be tomorrow sometime. He'd mentioned me plus plus lol on their arrival, which immediately made them all comfortable. The last time I'd seen him was when he was attending Britannia Royal Naval College and I was studying Law in London, where we were both closely watched by our then Ambassador's wife, "my Guardian." Following the Old Acquaintances thread .... What's on my mind! *Very much enjoyed all the updates via my sister and Mum's continuing parles.
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    I'm wondering how to wrap etiquette and manners.