What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering how to wrap etiquette and manners.

With 2 hands
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options

With 2 hands

I need three...maybe four. Willing to help?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

With 2 hands

I need three...maybe four. Willing to help?

I can be your third hand. I got in a horrible wrapping accident years ago. :(
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    You too???? I can't believe it...someone else! I still get flashbacks sometimes. I just can't use the real sticky tape or off I go. It takes hours for them to bring me back.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I was complaining about having to work today and then I thought...... many police officers, firefighters, EMTs, nurses, doctors and even some retail workers, restaurant and gas station employees will be working all day today and tomorrow. Not to mention the service people who aren't even in the same country as their loved ones.
    Thank you to those people and anyone else working through the holidays <3<3<3<3
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day in house of Capricorn. I'm a Capricorn. Any hot Scorpios in the room? >:)

Also a Capricorn - should I be looking for a Scorpio?
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    Today is the first day in house of Capricorn. I'm a Capricorn. Any hot Scorpios in the room? >:)

Lemme ask you a few questions. Are you brave? Are you assertive? Do you have an air of mystery? And where are you at on the scale of bedroom play?
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Lemme ask you a few questions. Are you brave? Are you assertive? Do you have an air of mystery? And where are you at on the scale of bedroom play?

Yes. Depends if I deem you worth my time. Do I? Try anything once - how else would you know if you enjoy it?

Annnd your verdict?
  • MrSunshinez
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Yes. Depends if I deem you worth my time. Do I? Try anything once - how else would you know if you enjoy it?

Annnd your verdict?

Sounds like you are ready for a hands in the air ride on the rollercoaster! Now the question is where to find these hotties who are ready for us!

k1w96m7wfxk0.jpg
  • MrSunshinez
    Options

Annnd your verdict?

Seriously, you can get to point where you trust each other with your life and it will be forever.
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Happy not to be stressed about Christmas this year, just going with the flow
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Annnd your verdict?

Seriously, you can get to point where you trust each other with your life and it will be forever.

Ah, good ol' trust. Yeah, that'll take a hot minute.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Psyching myself to engage in Christmas chit chat with my mother's family, later today. vvtx046keyv7.gif I cannot stand them. Am thankful I am not there to feel compelled to spend Christmas with them at all today, like my brother does.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    i woke up this morning and my kids were screaming “HES IN JAPAN!! THEY GOT JAPAN!!!” and so i thought WWIII started but turns out they were watching santa tracker :|

:joy:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    caffeine and Benedryl combined make my chest feel like tv static

That's not a good combination... Uppers and downers are bad...

Also, I hope you are having an awesome Christmas ❤️
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    No more food....

9yr6ws0fdupt.jpg
    631tlphrh4f9.gif
    3kp1fv2xbilc.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Like clockwork, before midnight on Christmas day, my mother - scrooge, attempts to ruin another Christmas. I have too many wonderful acquaintances and friends in my life to care what she thinks or says anymore.
  • MrSunshinez
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Does anyone have a plunger?