What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    @Tinydancer106 you ever sleep??

I was just about to complain about this....but the shortened version is ....
    ....nope 😒

Eh - me Either
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    When do you use whom vs who??? Like I know your cs you’re and. There their and. They’re but who vs whom - idk

Whom should be used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition. When in doubt, try this simple trick: If you can replace the word with “he”' or “'she,” use who. If you can replace it with “him” or “her,” use whom. Who should be used to refer to the subject of a sentence.

This is what I use ....just copied it because I suck at texting but .... just so you know cowboy😎🤘🤷😉

Dang, you should edit stories or something!!!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    When do you use whom vs who??? Like I know your cs you’re and. There their and. They’re but who vs whom - idk

Whom should be used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition. When in doubt, try this simple trick: If you can replace the word with “he”' or “'she,” use who. If you can replace it with “him” or “her,” use whom. Who should be used to refer to the subject of a sentence.

This is what I use ....just copied it because I suck at texting but .... just so you know cowboy😎🤘🤷😉

🤔....can I pretend smoke🤷

Cuz then I'm in😎🤘😂😂
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Nice to know I’m not the only schmuck awake 😃😃😂
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

....nope 😒

Eh - me Either

I hear its a sign of genius or something .😏....but that's just what those voices keep telling me and since They also thought cutting my own hair was great idea.....not too sure I'm listening to them anymore 😒
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

I needed to read this. Thank you!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

So, she has her knickers in a knot, can be said.. she has whom knickers in a knot? 😁🤣
  • cowsfan12
    Options

....nope 😒

Eh - me Either

I hear its a sign of genius or something .😏....but that's just what those voices keep telling me and since They also thought cutting my own hair was great idea.....not too sure I'm listening to them anymore 😒

I used to cut my own hair - and currently cut my sons so - ... I say we some mfp’n geniuses Ali
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

🤔....can I pretend smoke🤷

Cuz then I'm in😎🤘😂😂

You have my blessing!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

....nope 😒

Eh - me Either

I used to cut my own hair - and currently cut my sons so - ... I say we some mfp’n geniuses Ali

Well if you think so too then I am gonna have to agree cowboy!😎🤘🤗.....great...those voices are gloating now😏😂😂💗
  • jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i cut my sons all the time...i tried mine once BAD IDEA LOL
  • cowsfan12
    Options

....nope 😒

Eh - me Either

Well if you think so too then I am gonna have to agree cowboy!😎🤘🤗.....great...those voices are gloating now😏😂😂💗

All day !!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

So, she has her knickers in a knot, can be said.. she has whom knickers in a knot? 😁🤣

This is why sleeping is over rated 😍😜😂😂😂
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    jc4meandu wrote: »
    i cut my sons all the time...i tried mine once BAD IDEA LOL

Exactly!!!😣....its grown out since that nightmare but lets just say I learned a valuable lesson....🤷😂😂😂
  • jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    me to!!! never again!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    I likely drink more than I should - but it kills the feels so ... eh

Sometimes the feels suck.... Geniuses don't need no stinking feels😎🤘.....(ok that's not true....we just feels them more sometimes....🤷🤗)hugs cowboy!💙
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Gnite mfp’ers
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Gnite mfp’ers

Goodnight Rob.. 🤗
  • Reckoner68